Hello! I picked up a used Vivo Tab RT tablet/dock last week. It works fine, except I cannot access the Microsoft Store. Whenever I try to access it, I get the message:
"Your PC isn't connected to the Internet. To use the store, connect to the Internet and then try again."

The Vivo is definitely connected to the Internet. I can browse the web, download MS updates, etc..
Since then, I have tried the following steps (some multiple times) in an attempt to troubleshoot this issue:

* Refresh / Formatted the Vivo back to factory defaults
* Logged in with a Microsoft account
* Trusted the PC w/ Microsoft account
* Logged in with local account
* Ran every MS update
* Ran every firmware update
* Tried 3 different internet connections
* Disabled mobile broadband NIC
* Set WiFi with a static IP
* Ran WSRESET
* Ran NETSH WINHTTP RESET PROXY
* Removed Store w/ Powershell: Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage
* Re-registered Store apps w/ Powershell: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
* Reset Store w/ Powershell: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

So far nothing has worked. Unfortunately, without the Microsoft Store, my options with the Vivo Tab RT are rather limited. Any help or ideas would be appreciative!