Hey Everyone,
New to the forums here, unfortunately after having my VivoTab for just a couple days I feel I will be coming here a lot more frequently than I had hoped...

The most pressing issues I'm facing with my VivoTab RT are, the sound is so quiet it's un-audible, this through both the speakers and headphone jack, videos on device are quiet but somewhat audible, anything played through netflix is no louder than a soft whisper...
The second issue I'm having with my VivoTab is that the keyboard dock will not charge past 75%, the tablet goes to 100% but the keyboard dock hits 75% and says "Plugged in, not charging" I've tried switching outlets/charging just the keyboard, nothing has made a difference. The orange charge light on the keyboard is on when plugged in.

The final real issue I have which I know is 100% software is that my camera flash doesn't work. It worked when I first took the tablet out of the box, and then stopped working after the updates...

Per Asus support I "refreshed" the device, I have yet to reset it completely since I'm not sure how that will fix these issues if I just go and update the tablet again...

If anyone has any help with these issues it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
-Vanq