Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Vivo RT
    Liked
    0 times

AT&T MYACCESS does not have a way of changing account

AT&T AllAccess does not have an apparent way of changing account login information- I had to separate my home internet from my account to business and the application now does not see my account because my login ID has changed, while the 'My Account's hot links within the app dead end with a login failure forcing a closeout of the web page in the metro section. It seems there is no obvious way of changing either by charms or up swiping from screen bottom to get into account settings to change this info within the app itself. I have also tried uninstalling app and then reinstalling it and then even taking ownership of the program folder and searching there for changing info: I.e.my login--I have not gone into registry or BIOS to change it there if that is possible but the app is now virtually useless necessitating me accessing my account using IE10 on the desktop and filling in all the correct login data. Finally, I did both soft and hard resets to no avail. Any new ideas?
    Last edited by Akiva; 03-18-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Rescue Squad
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    VivoTab Note 8
    Liked
    233 times
    I'm assuming you mean you're having problems with a Vivo Tab RT, with AT&T SIM card and cellular modem?

If so, have you checked the SIM card for the account information? And I believe it's called AT&T AllAccess and not MyAccess btw...

Anyway, it's a AT&T app and service, and so you should contact them for Support!

Probably will have to re-activate, assigning the system as a additional device to a existing account... or they may need to just reset it on their end...

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Vivo RT
    Liked
    0 times
    Every Asus Vivo Tab RT comes with a pre-installed an application that informs its users of the amount of data the tablet uses in real time on the start screen, this application is called AT&T AllAccess. I had to unlink my Uverse internet from my mobile devices because my internet stopped working because my drop is 4500' from the box. AT&T recommended in order for them to rectify my internet service that I change my home internet with a business plan, so I did. Business Uverse required that I use my AT&T email address as the login which is the same login as my home account thus, AT&T mobile had to change my mobile login. Since that change my data use stays the same and all the internet links on the application when it's opened fail because of incorrect login name, which I cannot seem to change. When I view the sim card it has never had that login ID information per see accessible nor is it anyway user changeable. I na´vely expected to be able to change my login information within the app itself like the same app on the android phones on my plan--this does not seem to be available as a setting on this application. Are you sure its in the sim card?
    Last edited by Akiva; 03-18-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Vivo RT
    Liked
    0 times
    Zeo, you are correct the app is called AT&T AllAccess, and its concerning an ASUS Vivo Tab RT, with AT&T SIM card and cellular modem, however AT&T says that the account login info is not provisioned on the SIM card-this leaves the registry or the BIOS still as remote possibilities for a fix.
    Last edited by Akiva; 03-18-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Vivo RT
    Liked
    0 times
    More likely than either registry and especially BIOS however is that the SIM is used to access account info that in this case has been changed by another AT&T department-the problem is AT&T's other department did not change it where the sim card accesses it thus it is incorrect (old) information.
    Last edited by Akiva; 03-18-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    1225 times
    Sounds like you need AT & T to step up and fix this for you.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links