Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    3 times
    I ended up going into Best Buy and paper exchanging my tablet for the package with the keyboard. The ASUS customer support had no answers.

Edit: Just checked the ASUS website and they state that my dock has shipped. So I will have a second dock.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Asus Vivo RT
    Liked
    1 times
    Asus claims it takes two to three weeks for your keyboard to arrive. If you have already filled out the form on vip.asus I suggest you give Asus a call use the number on the back of Vivo Tab's box. I called them last Thursday and my keyboard arrived this Monday hopes this helps.

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    If you purchased your dock from Best Buy, you are not eligible for the free dock through us. Best Buy is supplying the dock on their own. If you purchased one from Best Buy, the serial number will not be able to register for the dock, the site knows this and will restrict you from ordering. Also, the promotion is available to customers in the US and Canada only. Furthermore, not all purchases qualify for the dock. If you are wondering if your purchase qualifies, please contact me with your serial number, and I can check if your reseller qualifies.

The docks have begun to ship out last week, so if you have already registered, please be patient, and they will get to you in the order that it was processed. If you are have registered your tablet but do not see the link to apply for the free dock, please make sure your device is the Asus VivoTab RT. If you put in RT 3G, ViVoTab or VivoTab LTE, the link will not appear. Almost everyone having the issue with the link not appearing has done this step incorrectly.

I apologize if you have called our support number and they were not able to register your dock for you or check up on its status. The call centers do not have access to this. You are the only one that can register for the dock via your own VIP account.

If anybody has any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at cl-tien@asus.com. You can also shoot me an PM, but I check my inbox more frequently than I check the private messages here.

Thanks!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    3 times
    @Asus_usa, thank you for being active on the site to answer some of our questions. We as early adopters are evangelists for the product and seeing Asus CS answering questions on these forums is great.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Asus Vivo RT
    Liked
    0 times
    If you've purchased your Vivo RT tab within the last 30, Best Buy should be able to honor the free dock offer. They're bundling both items now as a package deal anyways.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Vivo RT
    Liked
    0 times
    @Asus_usa I purchased my VivoTab on-line at Microsoft store last Dec. I registered for the free promo dock on Asus.com. I inquired in Feb why I had not received it. I was told to wait some more. Do you think I have waited enough?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links