Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ASUS Vivo Tab & Vivo RT Accessory thread

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    3 times
    I use a belkin neoprene sleeve that I grabbed on Amazon. There is a pretty good variety. Its was for my Transformer but the Vivo fits just fine.

Just spotted this on Amazon and may be a good alternative.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Last edited by JaredTheGeek; 11-28-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    os1019 likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1 times
    I recently purchased the Asus Versa Sleeve Amazon.com: ASUS VersaSleeve - protective sleeve for web: Computers & Accessories. I like it a lot. However, I did notice on there web-site the Versa Sleeve X specifically for the Vivo, of course it's not available.

Good luck!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Asus Vivo RT
    Liked
    0 times
    Recently picked up a universal case from my local Walmart for about $30. The maker is M-Edge accessories. There's a sticker on the packaging that states it fits the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T. It's a hardsided zippered case that fits the Vivo Tab RT without the keyboard attached. The tablet fastens inside via elastic rubber straps at the corners. There's an elastic loop at the inside fold that will hold a stylus. The case can also fold to be used as a stand. No room for any cables or adapters, though. It's the best compact case I've seen so far for the Vivo Tab RT.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Asus Vivo RT
    Liked
    0 times
    I had a case from an Asus TF201 tablet (Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 10.1-Inch Android Tablet, Black (with Built-in Multi-Angle Stand): Computers & Accessories), and it was a bit too small (in some dimension) for the VivoTab (TF600).

Isn't there anything like this? Because I would love something like that. I mean, it's a very good case that still shows 90% of the device, without covering the margins and stuff, letting you enjoy the tablet more. With a sleev you still can't use the tablet *in it* -- protected.

Later Edit: Heh, just searched again for something like it, and YES! I found something: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-TF600-...d_sim_sbs_ce_3 , albeit it will be available just from 12 December, it resembles a lot the TF201 sleeve . Can't wait for it. I highly advise getting such sleeve, instead of the one you simply put in and out.
    Last edited by timotei; 12-05-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by timotei View Post
    I had a case from an Asus TF201 tablet (Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 10.1-Inch Android Tablet, Black (with Built-in Multi-Angle Stand): Computers & Accessories), and it was a bit too small (in some dimension) for the VivoTab (TF600).

Isn't there anything like this? Because I would love something like that. I mean, it's a very good case that still shows 90% of the device, without covering the margins and stuff, letting you enjoy the tablet more. With a sleev you still can't use the tablet *in it* -- protected.

Later Edit: Heh, just searched again for something like it, and YES! I found something: Ultra Slim Asus Vivo Tab RT TF600 Case Cover Sleeve Bag with stand (pu Leather): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories , albeit it will be available just from 12 December, it resembles a lot the TF201 sleeve . Can't wait for it. I highly advise getting such sleeve, instead of the one you simply put in and out.
    Nice but it doesn't allow the keyboard to be attached

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Asus Vivo RT
    Liked
    1 times
    I have a carrying case Case Logic VNA-210. Has separate sections for KB and for Tab, or can hold KB/Tab connected together. Comes with more pockets for accessories.
    Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and more!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Asus Vivo Tab
    Liked
    0 times
    I am keen on getting the Asus Vivo Tab Smart with the optional keyboard and sleeve (90XB00HP-BSL010) but I have been unable to determine a release date as none of the vendors have it on their lists as being in stock. Even a call to Asus Australia (where I live) was not helpful as the gentlemen who answered the phone has no information to provide. Has anyone heard when this item might be available, I am more than happy to pay shipping to Australia?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Asus Vivo Tab
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm looking for a folio style case that will fit the vivo tab (not rt) i tried this one but the device overhangs a bit. It does allow for docking the keyboard and covers the screen if anyone is interested, but it blocks the hdmi and headphone jacks. If anyone has found one that will fit better please let me know.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Vivo RT
    Liked
    2 times
    Well heres a few items I bought for my Vivo tab rt:2400dpi gaming mouse 10 bucks 2400dpi Optical Adjustable 6d Button Wired Gaming Game Mice Mouse for Laptop PC | eBayIMG_0333[1].JPG

Gogroove speakers excellent bass and sound 10 bucks Gogroove Sonaverse Gry LED Color Changing Desktop Speakers with USB Power | eBayIMG_0339[1].JPG

Diamond screen protector2X New Color Diamonds Screen Protector for Asus TF600 Tablet PC | eBayIt gives the tablet a whole bunch of little crystals when the screen is offIMG_0350[1].JPG

Heres when the screen is onIMG_0354[1].JPG

Last heres a cheap case and micro hdmi adapter I bought together also 10 bucks New Embossed PU Leather Case Protective Jacket for 10 1" Asus TF600 Tablet Black | eBayHDMI Micro Male to HDMI 1 4 Standard Female Converter Adapter for HTC Droid X | eBayIMG_0341[1].JPGIMG_0342[1].JPGIMG_0343[1].JPGMicro HDMI IMG_0346[1].JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by drocdoc; 04-11-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links