Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free !

dvdcatalyst

Cool DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free !

Merry Christmas everyone

I wanted to do something special this year, and while working on this week's newsletter, I figured what better than to do a Give Away?

Because I do want to offer the people who are already using DVD Catalyst 4 a chance to win as well as new people, the winners who are already purchased DVD Catalyst will get a full refund through PayPal.

You have until Thursday Dec 29th, 2011, 6PM US Central Time to enter for the Give Away, after which I'll be digging through the comments I received to give out 25 free copies of DVD Catalyst 4.

Here is how it works:

Forums:

This thread can be found on a couple of Forum Foundry forums, (Xoom forums, Kindle Fire forums, Galaxy Nexus forums, Transformer forums, Droid forums, DroidX forums and Android Tablet forums.

Simply reply in any of these threads (more than one is fine) and give me a scenario of why you watch video on your phone/tablet.

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tools4Movies/201152776565025

You can also enter for the Give Away through our Face Book page. A post similar to this one can be found on there. Simply comment on that with your video watching scenario.

Google+:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116750894987781701156/posts

And of course you can use Google+ as well. A similar post can be found on my Google+, and just comment with your video watching scenario there.

On the evening of Thursday Dec. 29, 2011, I'll be picking winners from the responses I have received. Remember, the deadline for entry is at 6PM US CST on that day.

Rules:

Rules for the forum responses, in order to not just have people sign up on the forums to enter for the Give Away, you will need to have a post-count of 5 or more by the time the DVD Catalyst Give Away ends (Thursday Dec. 29, at 6PM US Central Time).

If you describe your video scenario, please use a bit more than just "on the train". Detailed, colorful or funny responses desired

Ending:

The winners will be announced in next week's newsletter (Newsletter 36), so if you see your name there, send me an email to claim your free copy of DVD Catalyst 4, or to get your purchase price back through PayPal.

Note:

Please use this thread only for the give-away. If you have questions regarding DVD Catalyst, please use the DVD Catalyst section on these forums, or start a new thread rather than posting your questions here.

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    912 times
    I watch alot of video, as I am a movie buff anyway - coupled with doing a fair amount of traveling, DVD Catalyst 4 gives me the means to enjoy transcoded video on my ASUS Transformer. The video quality is beyond my expectations.

As a side note, I'd love to win a free copy - not for myself - but for a good friend who is about to enter the tablet world in January 2012.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    22 times
    I travel a lot and always bored in long waiting flights.

I always try to carry movies to play in my Laptop but I run out battery pretty quick.

Now that I will get the TF Prime next week. DVD Catalyst will be a need for me

Did I say I hate camping? My wife loves it

So I always try to bring something to entertain and watch while it's raining outside.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Shockwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    106 times
    I watch alot of video on my TF. I wait for hours for the kids to finish their events (Taekwondo, Dancing, Theater, Swimming, ...) These are normally closed sessions that I take the kids to. I often take one or the other kiddo along with (normally they have one thing right after the other) and they watch kids videos on the TF. It makes waiting in the truck a lot easier.

My son did a show for a theater 1.5 hours away. So I would drop him off and wait the 4+ hours in the parking lot with the TF playing videos nearly the whole time.

Getting my wife a Kindle Fire for Christmas just for this reason. She is the other stuckee/chauffeur when I am not carting the kids around

I also have traveled alot lately and watching videos on the combo of the TF and Acoustic Research Noise Canceling Headphones makes airline travel much more tolerable.
    Last edited by Ches111; 12-23-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.
    Play Bf3? Give some love to our server! Great group of admins!!

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    8 times
    I am in college and a lot of the DVDs my parents have at home I want but can't take them so getting them on my transformer would be great
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    I love watching tron at my university on my tron theme tablet in my glow in the dark tron T-shirt while everyone asks "what is that fancy contraption and that space age movie?" (Lol just kidding but everyone asks).

In light of all this I think my friends get a bigger kick out of me on my yogi bear day in the library with my bluetooth Bose speaker.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.
    TF101 Transformer 32Gb

Transformer Forums Legend
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1818 times
    I have to start by saying I don't have the time to watch a lot of videos like some of the other people here do. But, DVDCatalyst just works. I don't want an iPad because it just works but I'll take that quality in software any day. Dead simple and the videos I have converted played flawlessly on both the TF101 and now on my Prime. (note, with the resolution change on the Prime display you need a new Transformer Prime specific preset.)

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    26 times
    It would be nice to watch my own movies while working out at the gym. If I'm into a good movie it may keep me there longer extending my workout
    dvdcatalyst likes this.
    Transformer Infinity Champagne "The Silver Bullet" with keyboard
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - LoserRom

"The human brain is amazing. It starts when when wake up and stops as soon as you get to work."

dvdcatalyst
    Only 2 days remaining!

If you haven't posted here yet, you have until Thursday Dec 29th, 2011, 6PM US Central Time to enter for the Give Away, after which I'll be digging through the comments I received to give out 25 free copies of DVD Catalyst 4 (or, if you already purchased DVD Catalyst 4 and you win, you will get your money back (through PayPal) while keeping the support and free v4.x updates of course )

In order to enter for the Give Away, simply reply here and provide me a scenario of why you watch video on your phone/tablet.

To avoid having people sign up on the forums just to enter for the Give Away, you will need to have a post-count of 5 or more by the time the DVD Catalyst 4 Give Away ends.

Helping Hero & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    246 times
    Simple love it , it works, you support it. No need to say anymore, except thanks for the great effort you put into all your apps.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.
    Help shortcuts

For TF101 http://www.transformerforums.com/for...tml#post177499
    For T100 http://www.transformerforums.com/for...tml#post344339

My stuff!

ASUS T100 64GB
    TF101 32 GB + Grandkids toy now
    Nokia 635 win 8.1
    ASUS MB Z97-A with I5 CPU (mine home brew PC)
    HP Desktop (wife's)
    Retired: My week is six Saturdays and one Sunday!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links