Thread: Need DLPKGFILE(.zip) 141 and 143 to force OTA Update

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    9 times

Need DLPKGFILE(.zip) 141 and 143 to force OTA Update

Hello, I'm looking for these files to update my TF103C. I have flashed a new image via fastboot after bricking my tablet and I have update it up to 138 via ADB but missing 141 and 143 DLPKGFILE. If your tablet is dead and block on ASUS logo, flash an image it's very easy and you avoid to waste your time in sending your TF103c to the Asus Customer Service for repairing. Please send me files in private box Thank you and sorry for me english....

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    9 times
    I answer to myself. OTA are blocked by ASUS if they have already been installed on your tablet.
    So, if you were on a build 141 and you have flashed an image of the 138, Asus wont offer you updates anymore.
    You can wipe data or clear cache of applications Frameworks, DM, CM ... it will never works. The solution I've found is to pretend a new MAC address because the ASUS servers are based on the MAC of your tablet for updates. You have to get a rooted tablet, then change the MAC temporarily with an app available on the Playstore and delete the DM cache and CM each time you attempt to update (Settings, Applications, All) We must change the last value of the MAC address: For example: Mac original A1: B2: C3: D4: E5: F6 changed to: A1: B2: C3: D4: E5: F7. If it does not work the first try, retry and change again the last value in the MAC staying as close to the original, so that the tablet will eventually be recognized as a tablet TF103C never received the famous update, eg: Change F6 in F7, F8, F9, G1 .... If you want to avoid annoy you with this method, send an email to ASUS and ask them to reactivate your OTA shelf by communicating your MAC but this can take time. Here are the 141 and 143 DLPKGFILE files I uploaded in google drive: REMOVED
    Last edited by janner43; 09-04-2015 at 01:53 PM. Reason: please review the forum rules - direct file links are prohibited
    meteorograf likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links