Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times

ASUS TF 103A will not make any signs of life.

This morning my tablet was working fine. It had been charged completely overnight via the included wall charger. When I went to use my tablet, the touchscreen was not functioning so I performed a hard restart on the tablet and restarted it. When it rebooted, the touchscreen was still not functioning so I restarted it again. This time holding the power button and volume +. When the tablet entered into bootlogger, I decided to run the recovery feature since I have been having trouble with the touchscreen recently. I soon got an image of the droid robot laying down with lettering stating "No Command". After a few minutes the tablet turned off, so I turned it back on and got the same screen. After it turned off the second time, I have been unable to get the tablet to restart. Nor can I get it to power on at all regardless if it is plugged into anything or not. The battery was fully charged from the night before and the tablet, in exception of the touchscreen, was running perfectly fine the day before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Has not been dropped,
    Was 90% + power when it refused to turn on.

Power and Volume + or - does nothing
    Power does nothing

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade574 View Post
    This morning my tablet was working fine. It had been charged completely overnight via the included wall charger. When I went to use my tablet, the touchscreen was not functioning so I performed a hard restart on the tablet and restarted it. When it rebooted, the touchscreen was still not functioning so I restarted it again. This time holding the power button and volume +. When the tablet entered into bootlogger, I decided to run the recovery feature since I have been having trouble with the touchscreen recently. I soon got an image of the droid robot laying down with lettering stating "No Command". After a few minutes the tablet turned off, so I turned it back on and got the same screen. After it turned off the second time, I have been unable to get the tablet to restart. Nor can I get it to power on at all regardless if it is plugged into anything or not. The battery was fully charged from the night before and the tablet, in exception of the touchscreen, was running perfectly fine the day before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Has not been dropped,
    Was 90% + power when it refused to turn on.

Power and Volume + or - does nothing
    Power does nothing

Shade574:- Hi, we're sorry to hear that this has happened to your tablet and we'd love to see how best we can assist. Please email us at socialsupportus@asus.com with the serial number and details of the issue you're having so that we can better assist you.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links