Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times

Transformer

Quote Originally Posted by Colinbrown View Post
    Real shame, have tried ordering one but it won't accept my UK zip code, maybe they don't send to the UK,

Thanks anyway for trying.

Colin Brown

I had the same problem - it is called Transformer but ..."his unit SKU was not sold with the dock nor can it be purchased as a separate item." (asus customer service response). Basically they are deceiving consumers and as such the last ASUS I will purchase.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    1223 times
    DaP -Here is the Australian Asus site -- lists the Transformers. Don't know where you bought the tablet but it is normally supposed to include the keyboard. Check with the retailer you purchased it from... also see the "where to buy" link on that page.

ASUS AUSTRALIA

Colin -- I would check out the UK Asus pages...

ASUS UK
    Last edited by Swipe; 02-28-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times
    Using the correct keywords gets awesome results no matter what country you're in...http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=asus+transformer+keyboard+dock&_frs=1. .also try "keyboard portfolio" in ebay for some alternatives :-P as a gadget n accessorie freak I shop with ebay, chinabuye :-) and the unit is also known as a k010 :-)
    Last edited by TechyMiss; 03-14-2015 at 01:51 PM. Reason: submission wasn't complete

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times
    "Using the correct keywords gets awesome results no matter what country you're in...asus transformer keyboard dock | eBay. .also try "keyboard portfolio" in ebay for some alternatives :-P as a gadget n accessorie freak I shop with ebay, chinabuye :-) and the unit is also known as a k010 :-)"

I dont get what you're telling us here, i still havent seen the keyboard on ebay.co.uk, ebay.com, amazon either uk or com. I found a russian part like it somewhere in Moldova but its a white russian keyboard and they dont deliver outside of Chisinau.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    1 times
    Hey Guys,

I have contacts out the US so I'm thinking I could put together an order of say 10 keyboards and get the shipped over to the UK.
    The only trouble is that the keys will be the US version, so when you press the 2 key you will get " but the keyboard will say @ and if you press 3 key you will get not # as on the keys... (Providing you set the language on your tablet as UK). The alternative is that I look for the UK keys from an alternative keyboard and swap the keys out...

Personally I know my keys so it wouldnt be a problem however my daughter who is learning to type would have a problem...

I also need to check for import charges to make sure we wouldnt get scr**ed on those...

What are your thoughts?
    quantumDavey likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi. I got similar problem. I would love to get original Asus dock/keyboard but can`t find source in UK. Happy to buy one from you Totallytech and US layout is not a problem for me. Let me know when you`ll have them!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,

Same Problem here. In fact I bought two of the TS103CX's (They're on offer on Very...). One for me and one for someone else. I'd like to get hold of one of the AD03 keyboards also... The keys issue can easily be addressed with things called stickers :-) In fact, I'd buy two of them, depending on what the price would be. So if you could look into your idea further, Totallytech and come up with a price ?? That would be great. I'm sure there are loads of ppl who've bought this tablet from very having the same problem.
    Last edited by quantumDavey; 04-19-2015 at 10:58 AM. Reason: made what I was saying clearer

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,

I know not a lot of activity in this thread as of late, but I hd to give it a shot... I'm in the us and have not had any luck at all. I was wondering if anyone has made any progress with this? I haven't joined a message board in a decade, but did just now to see if I could find anything... This is the only place where anyone seems to even acknowledge the problem. I was really excited with the deal i got, but now feel like I got the short end of things.... Anyone find anything?

Thanks,

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,
    Now there is still available on EBay a black dock AD03, see:
    Brand New Asus Transformer Pad Mobile Dock AD03 TF103 TF303 Keyboard Eng Black | eBay
    It costs USD 92,99 with free shipping.
    Thank you.
    Liviu.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times

Asus TF 300 keyboard

Hi!
    I' would like to know, is the asus tf 300 docking-keyboard compatible with asus tf 103 cg?
    Since i've purchased my transformer pad withouth keyboard ( sadly), and i couldn't find any shop to buy it separated for my 103cg.
    Thanks, paddler!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links