Thread: please help!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

please help!

ok i just got the asus tranformer tf101 last night from best buy (worst day ever)...i have a couple of hopefully simple questions...first on the browser isnt there like a side bar that is suppose to pop up to help navigate when u put your fingers om the side...how do u get that open?...Also on the button next to the home and back button is a window button that opens all the apps u been in how do u close those...i have like 15 open at a time and it seems to slow the tablet down...thats it for now

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    Welcome to the forum. I haven't used my TF in a while and especially the stock browser so someone else will be along to answer that for you. As for the recent apps list, Android does an excellent job of managing resources so the number of apps in that list shouldn't matter but you can go to settings, applications, manage applications, and close them from there if you'd like.
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    thx for that..besides that brower question i would still answered i thought i would add another instead of posting another topic...is there any apps that you sugest to DL..i mainly plan on useing the TF for web browsing, games, music and probly typing documents..everything is stock right now basiclly out of the box

Transformer Forums Legend
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1818 times
    medema, welcome to the forum

The list you refer to is a list of recently used apps and it's unlikely any of them are running. To "dump" that list restart your Transformer. Someone else will need to figure out the browser issue, sorry.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    On the stock browser, there is a "Fast Scroller". It is under the settings->advanced towards the bottom. You have to start scrolling and grab it on the side before it disappears to use it.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    found the answer its called quick controls it helps navigate browser...still would be open to app suggestions

Transformer Forums Legend
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1818 times
    Quote Originally Posted by medema30 View Post
    found the answer its called quick controls it helps navigate browser...still would be open to app suggestions
    Glad you found it. There is a thread on the forum called must have apps you may want to look at.
    http://www.transformerforums.com/for...ansformer.html

Lots of good stuff there.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links