Thread: Discharging

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Discharging

Ok so I just got my TF101 on Saturday and have had no problems with it at all. But today I was playing music over pandora and didn't pay attention to the battery life. It shut itself off, so I came home and pluged it in. Now according to Battery Indicator Pro it has been discharging for over 1 hr 30 min and the standard battery just shows a red exclimation point in it. I am curious what is going on, I have tried googling it but have come up with nothing. Is this normal and will it start charing the battery at some point or is it defective? Of course if I get no response soon and if it is not charged by tomorrow morning I will be packing it back up and returning it to best buy unfortunetly.

TRANSFORMER FORUMS LEGEND
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    2676 times
    Try unplugging and re-plugging in the charger from the wall, the TF and the USB to the wall wart to see if it helps. Mine will show not charging sometimes when I plug it in.

Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munching on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene.
    - Homer Jay Simpson

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    yea I have done that several times, I know it is getting power cause if it is not plugged in it will not even turn on. Right now I have it plugged in but turned off to see if that will do anything.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Well I took my transformer back to Best Buy, I am not willing to play the game of see if I can get a good tablet, by exchanging tablets. If I can't make it a week without it having problems I am going to keep looking for a tablet that will work fist time.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links