Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times

Loading Large PDF files onto my tablet

My problem is that I am reading a PDF eBook. Its a big book about 650 pages and the PDF file is extremely large about 280MB. My trouble is getting access to the file.

I added the PDF file in a DropBox account so i can access the file from my tablet but when I tried to download the PDF file it took something like 45min to download. Then I tried to put the PDF file in a Google Docs account and tried accessing it from there. Same thing...it took a really long time to download onto my tablet to read it. I have to go through this 45min download session every time i want to open the PDF file to read on my tablet.

My question is do i have to download the PDF file from an outside source like DropBox or GoogleDocs EVERY TIME i want to read a PDF file on my tablet? Or is it possible to somehow store the PDF file on my tablet so next time all I have to do is open the file already saved on my tablet? This is a serious problem because its text book critical to my schoolwork so I need to read the book. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bigstuffer69; 10-11-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi there,
    when you access your pdf from Dropbox or other service on your transformer there is always option to download. Please let the file being downloaded first and only then open it in pdf reader. I use special managers to download files from the cloud and only then open files with the proper application. But in the instance of files bigger than 200 MB I'm using direct cable transfer from PC or MicroSD. Have fun.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links