Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Jazz
    Member #
    3567
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    2 times

    Dual Battery Widget (not showing)

    I downloaded the Dual Battery Widget several times, and it shows under 'My Apps' when in Android Market, but it's invisible on my Transformer. Any ideas what's going on, anyone?

    Also, on the topic of apps, I saw Google Earth was available, tried to download, but the dowload keeps getting cancelled automatically. Aslo, can't find it when searching the Market, but I saw it the other day at work and mailed the link to myself. The link takes me to the page, but as I said, after a bit the download gets cancelled.

    Further, downloaded Mobo Player to try and play my .flv files, but it only appears in Portrait mode (doesn't play the files either). It seems nothing can open the downloaded videos that were downloaded via RealPlayer. I even tried the Real Player beta app and finally uninstalled it.

    Help, aid, assist!

  2. #2
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    183
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Posts
    6,099
    Liked
    722 times
    You have to add the Dual Battery Widget by tapping the + symbol in the upper right hand of one of the home screens and choose Widgets and look for it.

    I just went to the Market and typed in Earth in the search bar and Google Earth is the first app it pulls up. How long has it been since you have rebooted your Transformer?
    Last edited by Mickeylittle; 07-16-2011 at 07:18 AM.
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

  3. #3
    TRANSFORMER FORUMS LEGEND
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    2978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /EARTH/USA/NC/
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    15,780
    Liked
    2676 times
    For the .flv files in Mobo, try long pressing on the files to open them and choose a soft decode to see if that helps. I do not have any flv files to try it on, but that may help you out.


    Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munching on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

    Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene.
    - Homer Jay Simpson

  4. #4
    Ratchet
    Member #
    2891
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    135
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chaz View Post
    I downloaded the Dual Battery Widget several times, and it shows under 'My Apps' when in Android Market, but it's invisible on my Transformer. Any ideas what's going on, anyone?

    Also, on the topic of apps, I saw Google Earth was available, tried to download, but the dowload keeps getting cancelled automatically. Aslo, can't find it when searching the Market, but I saw it the other day at work and mailed the link to myself. The link takes me to the page, but as I said, after a bit the download gets cancelled.

    Further, downloaded Mobo Player to try and play my .flv files, but it only appears in Portrait mode (doesn't play the files either). It seems nothing can open the downloaded videos that were downloaded via RealPlayer. I even tried the Real Player beta app and finally uninstalled it.

    Help, aid, assist!
    Duh, thanks. that worked.
    Asus TF 101 32 GB
    Asus GX72GX
    Asus X58 Sabertooth MB

  5. #5
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    183
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Posts
    6,099
    Liked
    722 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    Duh, thanks. that worked.
    I'm confused. What exactly in his post of questions helped you out?
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

  6. #6
    Ratchet
    Member #
    2891
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    135
    Liked
    3 times
    Sorry not awake this morning. Keep replying to wrong post! Thanks for the help with dual battery widget. Finally got it to show with these instructions.
    Asus TF 101 32 GB
    Asus GX72GX
    Asus X58 Sabertooth MB

  7. #7
    Soundwave
    Member #
    3059
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24
    Liked
    0 times
    when you install a widget and it doesn't show up anywhere, all you have to do is reboot the tablet and it will then show up in the list of widgets.

  8. #8
    Soundwave
    Member #
    4263
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    24
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeylittle View Post
    You have to add the Dual Battery Widget by tapping the + symbol in the upper right hand of one of the home screens and choose Widgets and look for it.

    I just went to the Market and typed in Earth in the search bar and Google Earth is the first app it pulls up. How long has it been since you have rebooted your Transformer?

    How often should I reboot the Transformer?

  9. #9
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    183
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Posts
    6,099
    Liked
    722 times
    Quote Originally Posted by erotavlas View Post
    when you install a widget and it doesn't show up anywhere, all you have to do is reboot the tablet and it will then show up in the list of widgets.
    The problem is that we have a lot of people new to the Android world and they are looking for apps and are not familiar with how to invoke Widgets on their screens. It's OK as it is a part of the learning process and for everyone of us here there was a time when we did not know how to add a widget and had to either ask someone, read about it, or stumble into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurik1 View Post
    How often should I reboot the Transformer?
    I treat my Transformer just like a Windows PC and whenever it starts acting weird I reboot. Also I will reboot itfter a lot of app installation or deletions. So it is as simple as holding the power button and choosing shutdown and then turning it back on after 5-10 seconds.
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

  10. #10
    Jazz
    Member #
    3567
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeylittle View Post
    You have to add the Dual Battery Widget by tapping the + symbol in the upper right hand of one of the home screens and choose Widgets and look for it.

    I just went to the Market and typed in Earth in the search bar and Google Earth is the first app it pulls up. How long has it been since you have rebooted your Transformer?
    Thanks are overdue to:

    Mickeylittle and Frederuco for the instructions and patience with what may seem silly questions. Seriously didn't know that about widgets.

    Re: Google Earth, I usually search using the terms 'Google', that may have been it.

    MoboPlayer: Tried long press (before reading these posts) but to no avail (the problem may be with the files themselves, as MoboPlayer has good reviews from other users).

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Dual Booting the Transformer Pad with Other Linux
    By Jeff in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Development
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. Dual Boot OS Possibilities...?
    By lezleyboom in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 08:58 AM
  3. Dock/Tablet Battery Widget BASIC
    By makaveliq3 in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:08 PM

Search tags for this page

can't download dual battery app
,
can't find dual battery widget
,
dual battery widget cannot put on home screen
,

dual battery widget not showing

,
dual battery widget not showing up
,

dual battery widget not working

,
dual battery widget transformer
,
dul battery
,
dul battery wizard not showing on asus transformer
,
how to use dual battery widget
,
install dual battery widget but didn't work
,
samsung galaxy s2 cant see battery widget
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:51 PM.