Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Asus Sync Not Working

Hey yall, I just got my Transformer yesterday and everything seems to work fine except when I try to use the Asus Sync program and sync my contacts and calender.

When I hook up my tablet to my PC, everything is recognized. My tablet sees that its connected and my PC sees my tablet. I hit the icon on the tablet that says "PC Synchronization" and then open the Asus Sync program on my PC.

Asus loads up and I see the green checkmark in the taskbar, and on my tablet it goes dark and I see that it's connected...

Then poof. The splash screen for Asus Sync closes out and the program closes abruptly. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here. I've retried several times to avail as well as reinstalling Asus Sync. Please help! I really need my contacts in my new tablet!

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 4.X
    Liked
    245 times
    Are your contacts saved to your Google account? If so, it should sync your contacts...

Try clearing the cache on the Asus Sync program, by going to settings->applications->manage applications->ALL then scroll down to Asus Sync and clear data/cache, see if that makes a difference...

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    My contacts are all on Outlook. Ill try clearing the cache and see if that works

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Did not work. Still getting issues and now i cant even reinstall the pc suite!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I guess im the only one with this issue? :-(

Shockwave
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    You might not be the only one but most people probably have their contacts in their Gmail and don't need to use the sync program. Maybe you should try exporting your contacts and then importing them into Gmail. That would work until you can figure out what the problem is.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Ive thought about that but im worried about losing info from the the import from outlook to gmail...

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I've only just found these forums, while in the process of trying to get the sync to work between my transformer an a win x64 laptop. From looking around the web I'd have to say this looks like a common issue!

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T200
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bacardi View Post
    Hey yall, I just got my Transformer yesterday and everything seems to work fine except when I try to use the Asus Sync program and sync my contacts and calender.

When I hook up my tablet to my PC, everything is recognized. My tablet sees that its connected and my PC sees my tablet. I hit the icon on the tablet that says "PC Synchronization" and then open the Asus Sync program on my PC.

Asus loads up and I see the green checkmark in the taskbar, and on my tablet it goes dark and I see that it's connected...

Then poof. The splash screen for Asus Sync closes out and the program closes abruptly. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here. I've retried several times to avail as well as reinstalling Asus Sync. Please help! I really need my contacts in my new tablet!
    I found this older thread about Asus sync. Anyway, I don't see any Asus Sync in the list of applications on my TF101. Anyone else see it?

Settings > Applications > All

Thanks for any help, Jim

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    1 times
    Not trying to resurrect a dead thread (I don't think it is dead) but I am having the exact same problem. I want to sync my TF with Outlook. For those who suggest that I port everything to Google, thanks, but I don't want to. I use Outlook. Does anyone have any idea why my ASUS TF is not recognized by an ASUS computer. I can drag files to the TF but sync won't see it. I have tried the reinstall and no dice. Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads