Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Various quick fixes links and help.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    24 times
    I did that once lol... Just rebooted it again and everything seemed fine.
    jt1998 likes this.
    Current:
    Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T 64GB Tablet in Amethest Grey - Rooted/Unlocked and running Cromi-X
    -Unfortunately the TF700T is still SLOW AS MOLASSES!

Verizon HTC ONE - Stock until someone can unlock it

Previous:
    Rooted HTC Thunderbolt running Skyraider Zues w/Trident Electra Case

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    500 times
    I think many have done the same. No harm done. Next time select the android guy and all should be well!
    jt1998 likes this.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    7 times
    Thanks for the help guys!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Liked
    0 times
    I have an ASUS MeMo Pad, since july and yesterday it stopped working and didnīt turn on. I tryed to make the cool boot as described here in the forum (pressing volume down + power up). The 3 icons (RCK + Android + ... ) appears... Then I select the Android icon and RCK and a message appears: "cool-booting Linux / signature match" and nothing more happens.

Do I need to make the firmware download using a notebook and connect the ASUS Tablet with the notebook during this process ?

Thanks to help me !

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rbatilio View Post
    I have an ASUS MeMo Pad, since july and yesterday it stopped working and didnīt turn on. I tryed to make the cool boot as described here in the forum (pressing volume down + power up). The 3 icons (RCK + Android + ... ) appears... Then I select the Android icon and RCK and a message appears: "cool-booting Linux / signature match" and nothing more happens.

Do I need to make the firmware download using a notebook and connect the ASUS Tablet with the notebook during this process ?

Thanks to help me !
    Hello. I will be brief . I have the same problea but the proposed actions do not fix anything . Just get the Asus logo and spinning little circle to drain the battery. I have not rooteada or anything like that . The JB was updated to 4.2 . I have not tried to root or putting on Rom 's or anything like that ... do not know . Pressing Power and Vol - I enter Fastboot menu with three icons of RCK , ANDROID and WIPE DATA ( do not get the USB icon FastBoot entered because JB 4.2). Be move and selection, but neither does start to the tablet. I searched for solutions , but there is a lot of info for Root, but not to recover . Idiot me , I opened it to remove the battery and see if plucked ( like Windows turn off completely ) , and in the process , broke a warranty sticker , so I 'm out of it ... RMA ? Discarded ? ... for this reason I was released to do what it takes to recover . I have the ASUS Sync installed on Windows 7, but does not connect to the tablet because it is not torn . I downloaded the firmware from ASUS V : 10.6.1.27.5 , but do not know how to put it in these circumstances. I understand a bit of it , but I'm a little lost with such terminology .

I know it's long to read, but I'm desperate ... Any help, please? Thanks in advance .

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    I answer to myself . Do not waste time to resurrect conlgadas tablets that are left and have not responded to the three options (icons ) that appear in the menu that comes after pressing power + vol down ... If you do not react , and you are under warranty, as I do , call for an RMA and it solves the SAT brand , because what happens is that you have broken the motherboard. As it starts, it does not recognize the PC , and you can not get new firmware, reset it to factory defaults a cooked ROM , or nothing of anythin ... If you are not in warranty (which is very likely if you bought on a website outside Spain , in which case the warranty lasts only 12 months ), then you can take risks to do anything, but not much info to reinstall from Android these conditions ... at least I , as much as I searched , I found nothing . I put this help message on several sites , and no one answers anything ... you see that or not queire help me , or truth ( as they really think) , is that there is no solution .

Greetings .

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times
    Mr Leeshor so is there not a SPF phile that you could flash as ive done on a droid x2 using rds lite? I guess same principle as ISO in windows OS's

Guide Guru & Forum Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Chromebook
    Liked
    2825 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead View Post
    Mr Leeshor so is there not a SPF phile that you could flash as ive done on a droid x2 using rds lite? I guess same principle as ISO in windows OS's
    Welcome to the forum

This thread is for the Android based Asus Transformer & MeMo tablets. A "cold boot/hard reset" simply wipes the system cache. The only options for updating the firmware on them are...
    1) Normal OTA updates
    2) Factory Reset from settings or via the hardware keys
    3) Manual install of the firmware following a download from Asus
    All the above are covered in guide threads linked from the Master Help Guide (link in my signature, below)

Additionally, you can flash custom firmware (ROMs) - the relevant information for those processes can be found in the appropriate guide threads (normally stickied) in the Development forums for each model.

As your profile states you have the T100, you should take a look in the various forum sections for that model for advice on that.

All the best

PLEASE Search for existing threads before posting a new one. Thanks.

Your opinion matters. But should you disagree - please try not to be disagreeable

Forum guide - here ~~ T100 FAQs - here ~~ Cold boot - here

Adobe Flash Player & Browser Guide here

Master Help Guide - here ~~ FAQ malware - here ~~ FAQ e-reading - here
    Mobile OS devices personal pantheon...
    ANDROID: Doogee DG310; SGS; Huawei Y300; Motoroloa Xoom 2ME; Razr; Defy Mini; CnM Touchpad II;
    Asus TF101; Lenovo A1; Samsung Tab 2 7.0
    APPLE: iPhone 4s; iPhone 5c; iPhone 6; iPhone 7; iPad 3; iPad Mini 2; iPad Air 2 64gb
    CHROMEBOOK: HP 14-Q010sa Celeron 14 Inch 4GB 16GB Chromebook - White.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links