Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times

Cool So now that we got 3.1 i see some complaints....

Why the complaints? We all wanted 3.1 now now now and we got it when they promised and some people arent happy. Lets list some, i guess, bugs and non working updates here.
    Sent from my Transformer.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BxBorn31 View Post
    Why the complaints? We all wanted 3.1 now now now and we got it when they promised and some people arent happy. Lets list some, i guess, bugs and non working updates here.
    I havent really noticed that much difference, quicker browsing and resizable widgets, that about it for me.

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    seems fine to me also. i dont notice anything buggy but i just saw a few people not that happy with the update saying it was incomplete.
    Sent from my Transformer.

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    My only complaint is that I haven't received my keyboard dock yet. The Transformer runs great. Resisting buying a case for it as I want one that will hold both the Tablet and the dock.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I didn't have the keyboard lag when typing on screen that others were having when typing in to the browser and I was at 8.2.13 on the firmware. Now it is almost unusable after last nights upgrade on my TF and I'm an old guy not used to typing fast with on screen keyboards but I can get many words ahead of what is displaying. In fact if I select a suggested word it takes lags just filling that word in. I loaded up Opera as a browser and that works great for on screen typing but apparently it doesn't support flash. Not sure why the built in browser is having this issue when all of the other apps I type seem to be OK for as fast as I type.

Other than that I haven't seen many problems but it was late when I got it and haven't played much with it other than some basic testing.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    I'm not real fond of Opera. I suggest taking an hour and looking at Dolphin as a browser. It really seems more fluid to me.
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm still experiencing the keyboard lag. I've tried Opera and no lag there. I've tried Dolphin HD and there is lag. although others have said there is no lag. Is anyone else experiencing lag in Dolphin HD?

On a separarte item, before the update I was experiencing the sleep of death (transformer sleeps and then cannot wake again without long press of power button to reset the transformer). it's been over 12 hours since the update and have not had a this problem occur so far. crossing my fingers that this is now fixed.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I dont really notice much keyboard lag in the stock browser or dolphin HD. Both work just fine, but I use Thumb Keyboard with button press sounds turned on, maybe that helps?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    I dont really notice much keyboard lag in the stock browser or dolphin HD. Both work just fine, but I use Thumb Keyboard with button press sounds turned on, maybe that helps?

Hello Dano, your mention of the "button press sound turned on" got me to thinking. I went and turned of the button press sound option and now the lag is not as bad. still lag, but not as bad. It's a bearable lag.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wmanxs View Post
    Hello Dano, your mention of the "button press sound turned on" got me to thinking. I went and turned of the button press sound option and now the lag is not as bad. still lag, but not as bad. It's a bearable lag.
    Yeah I hardly even look at what I'm typing, as long as I hear the sound I know the letter took, even if I can't see it yet.

Appearantly i can't read. I thought you said turning it on helped, not off.

Last edited by Dano; 06-01-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links