Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Soundwave
    Member #
    Perth, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Great Wall
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks. unfortunetly like I said previously it is hard to find a supplier in Australia. None of the stores I go to for cards has anything reaching anything close to that level of memory storage. Ideally I would like a 64 microsd card because my entire music collection comes to about 45gbs. It would allow for expansion and allow me to store other things like videos on my dock. I wish my Samsung Galaxy S2 had two slots, I already have a 32gb card in it, then I would buy another as right now my music collection is fractured and I do't want to carry another device just for my mp3s. Atleast with a tablet I could transfer songs over quickly.

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederuco View Post
    HOWEVER - If one formats the SDXC card for NTFS using any Windows Vista, Win 7 or Win 8 computer, the card will read fine in the TF whether it is SD or MicroSD. Also, beware of ripoff cards from ebay even if they look legit. Be sure to buy a reputable brand from a reputable dealer with a good return policy in case it does not work for some reason.
    That's pretty much where I was headed - they'll work.
    Quote Originally Posted by falconm11 View Post
    Thanks. unfortunetly like I said previously it is hard to find a supplier in Australia. None of the stores I go to for cards has anything reaching anything close to that level of memory storage. Ideally I would like a 64 microsd card because my entire music collection comes to about 45gbs. It would allow for expansion and allow me to store other things like videos on my dock. I wish my Samsung Galaxy S2 had two slots, I already have a 32gb card in it, then I would buy another as right now my music collection is fractured and I do't want to carry another device just for my mp3s. Atleast with a tablet I could transfer songs over quickly.
    I have both a 32GB microSD card (in the Transformer) and 32GB SD card (in the Keyboard Dock).

I retain/travel with alot of video (over 15 full length movies and other things) and music content, and have yet to get close to running out of space with that storage. per Frederuco...he's right that finding and buying (the cost is quite reasonable) 32GB cards in the microSD or SD card format are likely easier and cheaper, while providing significant storage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links