Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Asus Transformer Availability Alert Thread

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Transformers Classics is a line of Transformers toys based on and resembling the first generation (G1) characters introduced in the 1980s. The toy line was created to fill the gap in Transformers product releases between the end of the Transformers: Cybertron series and the start of 2007 live-action movie; as well as tie-in to the release of the Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition DVD edition, and later Transformers Animated, then in Transformers Universe Classics / Henkei. The character designs were updated to appeal to a modern audience as well as fans of the original 1984 toyline. The face and body have more detail than the 1984 toys due to advancements in design technology. The line is notable for being the first Transformers toyline since the original to feature Decepticon leader Megatron as a transforming handgun. It is also the first line since 1998 (except for reissues) to include temperature sensitive insignias, a feature included among second and third year G1 toys.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Looks like it is already out of stock. I got to the end of the checkout procedure and it tells me it is no longer eligible for delivery.[IMG]www.diymoz.com/banner.png[/IMG]

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy5044 View Post
    Looks like it is already out of stock. I got to the end of the checkout procedure and it tells me it is no longer eligible for delivery.[IMG]www.diymoz.com/banner.png[/IMG]
    go to Abes of Maine website and the Prime 32gb Champagne is available at $514 then use coupon code: LOYALTY15 during checkout to get price down to $499
    verified 1/9 at 3:18am ET

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The bhphoto.com website has a note midway down the page that the manufacturer has discontinued the 32gb TF-101 Transformer. I just ordered it two days ago and received it today. It was a B60, interestingly enough.

ASUS 32GB Eee Pad Transformer Tablet TF101-B1 B&H Photo Video

Does anyone have any official information on this from Asus?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    bhphotovideo.com has 32g Transformer Prime (Champagne) for $499--in stock as of an hour ago. Placed order, scheduled for delivery 1/18.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links