UltraMod
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Too lazy to choose
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinrichmond View Post
    This reseller through Amazon, Eastern Market, site appears to have one left, for the low price of only $1,999.00...Never ceases to amaze me...<sigh>

Amazon.com: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-A1 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer (Tablet Only): Computer & Accessories
    I saw that yesterday. Its totally insane. A 500% mark up. Now they just have to find the sucker that will buy it.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    4 times
    They aren't in stock but I finally found the Transformer on the Sears site. It is the first 32Gb Transformer I've seen listed. I couldn't find the Transformer when I searched sears before but that could be because it didn't originally recognize Asus Transformer as a search term. They are using the name Asus TF101-B1 for the 32Gb model. I couldn't find a listing for the 16Gb TF101-A1 Transformer on Sears.com. You can't preorder but you can enter your email for notification when they are in stock. But I don't know if the 32Gb model is scheduled to hit market at the same time as the 16Gb one. I preordered the A1 from Amazon and requested notification on the B1 from Sears so i guess I'll take whichever comes in first.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    365 times
    Thanks for the Sears tip Giarcus.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    337 times
    Ordered from HHgregg this morning. I just called to see if I would be backordered again but was told they got a new shipment and would be sent out today or tomorrow. Hooray!!!!! Thanks skidmarx for this update. Now I can returm my xoom for a full refund!!!!

I did end up paying tax and $20.00 for shipping. It's works out to about $30.00 more than best buy or americantv
    Last edited by buzzman; 05-02-2011 at 01:52 PM.
    Kgs Original Transformer with dock- rooted (TF 101)- USA

nook & libre pro e-readers-asus vivobook- samsung orig. galaxy note- Galaxy Note 8- asus TF 101 and dock with 4.4 kitkat- Iphone 5s- galaxy Mega
    "Never be afraid to try, but always know where your back-up is when you screw up!"

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzman View Post
    Ordered from HHgregg this morning. I just called to see if I would be backordered again but was told they got a new shipment and would be sent out today or tomorrow. Hooray!!!!! Thanks skidmarx for this update. Now I can returm my xoom for a full refund!!!!

I did end up paying tax and $20.00 for shipping. It's works out to about $30.00 more than best buy or americantv

Seems to be available for in store purchase only

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i called all my HHgregs after reading your post I didn't get any positive hits

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    337 times
    Sorry guys. I ordered this morning and followed up this afternoon. Was expecting a backorder but was pleasantly surprised. However, still nothing to track. Hopefully tomorrow.

nook & libre pro e-readers-asus vivobook- samsung orig. galaxy note- Galaxy Note 8- asus TF 101 and dock with 4.4 kitkat- Iphone 5s- galaxy Mega
    "Never be afraid to try, but always know where your back-up is when you screw up!"

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    337 times
    Can you believe i got an email from hhgregg that told me It was backordered???? After a call to verify stock yesterday?? Well I called today to see what happened. It seems anyone who ordered this tablet was sent this blanket email-- But there is indeed a tablet allocated to me shipping today. Whew.....I can check tonite after 6 pm to track shipping. That was a close call!!!! Will post later with the confirmation of transit.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    337 times
    I have shipping info posted..Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!! I'll believe it when it's in hand!!!!

Tracking showed it arrived in Indiana on schedule. From where I don't know. So it will be a couple days yet. But I know it's coming.
    On a truck. It's headed to NJ- 700 miles to go! Still says delivery date 5/3.???
    5/4/11 Arrived in Parsippany,NJ !!!!!! Should be at my door tomorrow. I must be turning into a geek- I can't wait!!!
    Last edited by buzzman; 05-04-2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: update

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzman View Post
    I have shipping info posted..Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!! I'll believe it when it's in hand!!!!

Tracking showed it arrived in Indiana on schedule. From where I don't know. So it will be a couple days yet. But I know it's coming.
    On a truck. It's headed to NJ- 700 miles to go! Still says delivery date 5/3.????
    I was in the same situation with hhgregg. No update in the order status until I called to see what was going on. Now I have a tracking number and the UPS site shows that it is out for delivery today. Hopefully I will be enjoying honeycomb goodness at some point today.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links