Hi there! I love the forum. It has been very handy in trying to work out the things I can and cannot do if I get what I currently have my eye on - the Asus Transformer (32gb with Keyboard docking). I've not used Android before, just iOS on the phone and not particularly happy with it. Mainly because of iTunes, and just how constricted it is.
- There are a couple of things that I would like to know if I could do:
- The Transformer doesn't have 3G, so is there a way to access documents, be they from DropBox (preferable) or Google Docs while offline?
- Can I use some kind of file manager to access files? I have all my music/videos organised by folder, rather than ID3 tag.
- Back to DropBox - I have video lectures up there. Any way I could temporarily save them to the tablet?
- I love my Google Chrome, how everything just syncs (bookmarks, history, saved passwords) - is this information capable of being shared with the tablet?
Any help in this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance