Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Mini HDMI output to TV/receiver

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    works well on my vizio .. but all the sides are cut off a bit.. cant figure out how to make the scaling correct.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    How does the mini HDMI cable connect to a regular sized HDMI plug on the TV?

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    5 times
    ^You have to get a cable that has a mini hdmi connection on one end and a a full size connection on the other. HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!, cheapest online cable retailer with great quality cables.

I'm having issues creating a video file format with 5.1 audio that the TF can play, I'll keep at it. Has anyone had success with 5.1 sound via the TF's hdmi output to a AVR?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi

I have just bought AZ belkin mini HDMI to HDMI lead and I get nothing on the eeepad or the TV.

Please help.
    Jonathan

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jcraft View Post
    Hi

I have just bought AZ belkin mini HDMI to HDMI lead and I get nothing on the eeepad or the TV.

Please help.
    Jonathan
    Jonathan what type of TV do you have? Is it by chance showing a blue screen on the TV? For some reason this isn't working on all TVs just yet. Also can you try it on a friend's TV or a neighbor's so you will have an idea if it is a bad cable? Be sure to shut down and restart the Transformer before testing as these things tend to act like a Windows PC sometimes and just need rebooting! Post back how its going.

Hey, welcome to the forum :-)
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have tried two different TVs, a 23" samsung, and a 32" Visio. Both showed HDMI connected but only the Visio TV displayed anything. The samsung said "no signal".

I also tried a HDMI to VGA cable to a projector, no dice with that either, it does not even show as connected with that cable.

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    912 times
    I used a 6' HDMI to mini-HDMI cable that cost <$10 - works perfectly with a Sony HDTV, Samsung HDTV, and even a projector.

Great imagery.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycemiskel View Post
    I'm plugging straight into my tv. When I plug my Transformer up to the tv it recognized that the cable was hooked up but as soon as I switched the tv to the corresponding input the indicator on my tablet disappeared. Maybe it has something to do with my TV.

Sent from my Transformer
    I am facing exactly the same problem on a Philips 52" TV. Called ASUS tech support and spoke to a technician who, as usual, had no idea on how to resolve this. He had me upgrade the OS to 3.1, which did not resolve the problem. He then asked me to do a factory reset, which I did, and the problem was still not resolved.
    I did not have the time to continue, so I hung up.
    Looks like the transformer has a problem with some TVs. The transformer recognizes that the cable was plugged in and shows the hdmi icon in the notification bar, but as soon as the TV is switched to the corresponding hdmi port, the icon disappears and there is no signal to the TV, neither audio nor video.
    Pl let me know if your problem was resolved. I am very disappointed with this so far, especially since a $100 and odd Coby outputs 1080p video without any problems.

EDIT: I am facing exactly the same problem on a Philips 52" LCD TV.
    Last edited by Shiva; 06-30-2011 at 10:48 AM.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    My mini HDMI cable came with a new digital camera I just bought. I think I might have a couple more kicking around from other cameras.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have plugged my device to my full hd tv but the picture appears in 720p and not 1080. Is it normal ?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links