Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

What should I get now?

Well I took back my asus transformer and exchanged it for a new one. My original one stopped charging and had a dead pixel. Now the volume button stopped working on this one.

I really enjoyed this when it worked but the quality control is unbelievably poor. So my question is what is a good alternaive to this tablet?

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by schardt12 View Post
    Well I took back my asus transformer and exchanged it for a new one. My original one stopped charging and had a dead pixel. Now the volume button stopped working on this one.

I really enjoyed this when it worked but the quality control is unbelievably poor. So my question is what is a good alternaive to this tablet?
    sorry you cant find a good one. The xoom looks cool. same specs as eee pad but a little more expensive and will probably have the same software bugs. obviously you know the iPad. the samsung tablet looks cool too but still same honeycomb 3.1. its still painful because the good apps are still being developed like skype and netflix. once netflix comes out i will probably get tons more use than im already getting now. Im intrigued by HPs tablet because web OS is awesome. just even less apps than android. so just go to best buy and mess around with what they have on display. i am not getting rid of my eee pad but if i were rich i would probably get an ipad to facetime with my brother. i already have an iphone 4 but if i were rich id pay $600 for the bigger screen for that right? lol
    Sent from my Transformer.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Price wise there aren't too many alternatives. It really depends on what your looking for.
    Functionality: Xoom, Toshiba Tablet
    Sleek: Xoom tablet, Samsung Galaxy 10.1.

These are just my opinion they're are many more. I would prefer the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Doesn't have many issues and the screen is better than the transformer. they also have a keyboard and other accessories for the Samsung on their website.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    Samsung Galaxy Tab!
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    If you can at this point I'd say wait and see what comes out or maybe even get a tf2.

I'd be a bit jealous. Lol....
    My summer time Motto... "When nature turns off the @#$%ing heat I'll turn off my @#$% A/C"

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I initially purchased the ACER Iconia A500 and enjoyed everything about it except the weight.
    If my TF doesn't pass the 15 day return period I'd go back the the ACER without a doubt.
    The onboard connectivity options, brushed aluminum case, overall styling, and quality, are all winning points for me.
    ASUS TF 101 "Transformer" 16GB B60
    Keyboard Dock B60
    Moto Droid X

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Look on forums of other tablets and see what people are saying. Just make sure you buy it from a place e with easy returns.
    Excuse my typos. I'm typing with my thumbs. Aren't you?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links