Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Angry Accelerometer not just slow, but way off?

Is anyone else's accelerometer considerably off? And I don't mean just simply slow. I've had this for just under a month now and for the first time I tried to play a game that heavily relies on the accelerometer. And yesterday I also tried out a different app that relies on it, and it was crap. Yesterday I just thought it was the app, but today is a whole new app :-(

If anyone has a moment, can you go to the Amazon App Store and try out todays free app? It would be greatly appreciated and help me out a lot to know how everyone elses experience with this app on their tab is. It's aTilt Labyrinth. I have this on my Samsung Vibrant phone and it works wonderfully. I'm heading into work here in a little bit where I demo & sell the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab, so I guess I'll try it out on that tab and see if/how it works.

On a side note, I bought this from TigerDirect. Since I'm just under 30 days from purchase, should I be contacting TG or Asus? For some reason right now I conveniently can't get into my TG account to get the details of the warranty info :-( Sorry I'm not usually so useless when it comes to finding my warranty info.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i gave it a shot and, like you, I was having a problem with it as well. Everything was reversed, so after screwing around with it for a while i found if you click on invert X axis, swap x/y axis and recalibrate, mine worked much better.

Having said that, I tried the Bowling app and you are suppossed to be able to throw your ball by flicking the TF forward and then control ball spin by tilting the TF left or right. All i would get was a radical spin to the right and unable to control the ball whatsoever. So I still think there is an issue with the accelerometer, especially if the water level live wallpaper is any indicator.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links