Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

How to remove the bottom task bar in Moboplayer?

I'm digging the features of Moboplayer but cant use it because the bottom status bar (clock, home, other icons) never goes away
    The regular video player that came installed does not have the same issue. The lower status bar dissapears after a few seconds when a video is playing so I've been using that. I uninstalled and reinstalled Moboplayer but no change.

Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I don't think Mobo player has full honeycomb support (suprise! just like 99% of the marketplace), therefore honeycomb specific functions like hiding the taskbar (which phones don't have on a software side of things) don't work.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    thanks, bummer, nice features but the taskbar is too distracting for me. hopefully we will get more honeycomb support soon.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    4 times
    There's full screen button on the bottom left. Push that and wait and the bar will disappear

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have the same problem with the Sony ereader app ~ can't read the last fewlines on a page.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The full screen button on the bottom left adjusts the screen ratio and does make the mobo tool bar go away but the asus tool bar does not go away. I cant be the only one with this issue. Do you mobo users watch all your movies with the asus tool bar showing or am I missing something?

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Yeah, i see the icons. It doesn't really bother me, but it IS something which could/should be cleaned up when they get around to honeycombing it.

They should just do what zinio does and turn the icons into barely visible, grey dots.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    This is a major problem with honeycomb, the always on status bar, I had a 7inch acer iconia and the small screen was even smaller due to the status bar, so I returned it and got an eee pad, same thing, but not as annoying on a larger screen, I hope google makes the staus bar auto hide like windows can, in future updates..
    There is a programme called Honeybar, (not on the app store anymore, but you can find it online if u look hard) this programme works great but will only install on a rooted device, and Im a bit worried about rooting my new eee pad!

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    3 times
    At the moment the only option is to root and use revolver 3 ROM which has a hide taskbar option.

TRANSFORMER FORUMS LEGEND
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    2676 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nickobee67 View Post
    This is a major problem with honeycomb, the always on status bar, I had a 7inch acer iconia and the small screen was even smaller due to the status bar, so I returned it and got an eee pad, same thing, but not as annoying on a larger screen, I hope google makes the staus bar auto hide like windows can, in future updates..
    There is a programme called Honeybar, (not on the app store anymore, but you can find it online if u look hard) this programme works great but will only install on a rooted device, and Im a bit worried about rooting my new eee pad!
    If your serial starts with B8O, it is not yet rootable, and only some of the B7O's are rootable. There is no way to know for sure until you try to see if it will root. If it is not rootable, it will just give a USB Write Failed during the rooting process.

Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munching on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene.
    - Homer Jay Simpson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links