Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Asus Tf101 - Won't boot up or Recovery/Kernel. Need help desperately.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101G
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sriv2102 View Post
    okay but I have the same problem but i have cwm so after i try to wipe data it load cwm recovery and wont go into apx mode wtf do i do??
    Very strange what isyour model and serial ?

Envoyé depuis ma TF101G-B80 with Revolution HD 4.0 (3.6g release) by Mike _1986
    Phone 1 : i9305 SFR / CWM Recovery 6.0.3.1 / rXTREME JB v11.0 / DFMirouf StatusBar Theme v2.0 + optional apps rXTREME JB v11
    Tab 1 : Asus TF101G B80 with Keyboard / CWN 5.8 / Revolution HD 4.0 (3.6G release)
    Phone 2 : Razr HD SFR / CWM Recovery 6.0.3.1 / VANQUISH_U_BP_100700.250.66.01P (SFR)
    Tab 2 : Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 P-1000 / CWN 6 / Overcome 4.1

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times

Frederuco did it!!

After getting the driver signature issue solved on Windows 10 the rest of the guide using Frederuco's two links worked and unbricked my TF101. Not sure if the superuser bit did anything but just so happy to get the TF working again.
    Thanks loads.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times

Cannot Wipe data on TF101

Quote Originally Posted by bbllsm15 View Post
    I am having the same problem but a little different than other posts here. I can get to the screen with the 2 icons (android & wipe data), but everytime I choose to go into recovery mode or the 2 icons menu it shuts off. I choose recovery - shuts off. I choose android or wipe data - shuts off. I have tried Frederuco's steps to flash the Asus rom and it still didn't change anything. Exact same thing still happening. Any ideas of what else to try?
    I seem to have the same problem, after following the steps to choose Wipe data, the machine shows the Android icon and the green progress bar below start tracking to the right like its wiping, but then it shuts down, tries to power up and gets stuck again on the screen with "Eee Pad" on it.

Any thoughts how to resolve? Can I do an even "harder" reset of the machine? Many thanks!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T101HA
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruse View Post
    I seem to have the same problem, after following the steps to choose Wipe data, the machine shows the Android icon and the green progress bar below start tracking to the right like its wiping, but then it shuts down, tries to power up and gets stuck again on the screen with "Eee Pad" on it.

Any thoughts how to resolve? Can I do an even "harder" reset of the machine? Many thanks!
    Following this process worked for me (you will lose any files you have on the device, but it will become functional again):

Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    711 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruse View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyNamedGuy View Post
    Following this process worked for me (you will lose any files you have on the device, but it will become functional again):
    Welocme to the forum, guys!
    Both of you selected the wrong device in your profile. This is the TF101 device forum and that's what you got. The T101HA is a Windows machine with an Atom processor. Whole different beast.
    Please change your profile

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, unfortunately didnt work for me, I couldnt install EasyFlasher and run on my PC (my antivirus quarantined all the files)...

Did try to open the tablet and remove the battery connection for >1 hour, but did not help either...

Continue to be stuck on the "Eee Pad" start-up screen, and cannot get into RCK mode nor Wipe data mode...

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks, done!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    3 times
    Thank you EVERYONE who posted to this thread... I have been w/out my TF101 for a few years now, couldn't seem to get any support and didn't want to toss it... holding out for a miracle, and I FOUND IT. Was able to reload the APX driver, thanks to some posts I found on how to disable driver signing enforcement on Windows 10, flash it back to stock with EasyFlasher.exe (Frederuco's Guide to Root and ROM the TF101) after figuring out mine needed SBK1 after it kept disconnecting when trying SBK2, despite my S/N starting with "B70" ... then I flashed the ASUS stock firmware using the same EasyFlasher.exe (https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1688012). I was glad not to have to root it... I don't need those headaches - I'm a high-end user who prefers to keep her hands off the hardware... but I couldn't afford what ASUS wanted to charge me to look at, what I thought was, this "bricked" device. Thank you, THANK YOU for making this so easy... and a shout out to mrmoua, I was missing the whole "volume up" to confirm too. I have my tablet back!!! To those of you who know how much that means... celebrate with me!

Senior Moderator Meritorious
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    903 times
    Welcome to the forum Paula! Glad your tab was resurrected.
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (gave to wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone and tablet

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html
    Asus T100 Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links