There is no true one-click root for the TF at this time. I am waiting for one myself. This is this easiest procedure I have found so far:
Just bought an ASUS Eee Pad Transformer? Eager to get Superuser installed and root built-in? No problem. Look no further. We’ve got a tutorial set-up below (past the break) that’ll get you rooted thanks to mashi over at XDA-Developers.
Transformer Root Guide
- Extract the package from above
- Power off your ASUS Transformer
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons until it asks you to install drivers
- Install USBPCDriver
- Now your Transformer is on APX mode
- Double click the “root.bat” installation file from the extracted package
- If you don’t need ClockworkMOD Recovery, at this point hold down the power button to restart the device. Then, head to step 8.
- If not, continue to step 7.
- Double click the “cwm.bat” installation file from the extracted package. Then, hold down the power button to turn the device off and back on.
- Turn on USB Debugging (Menu >> Applications >> Check enable “USB Debugging”)
- Double click the “root_app.bat” installation file from the extracted package.
- This adds Superuser and the “su” binary to your device.