Thread: Hand Strap

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Hand Strap

Somewhere there were posts about hand straps available for the Transformer size tablets. This is my first hand held tablet and for the same reasons I never chose to be the quarterback in sand-lot football games (small hands), I have trouble holding the Asus. Having it straped to my left hand while using the fingers on the right hand might be a lot more confortable for me. Besides, without a teather, handle or strap, I know that dropping this thing is in my future.......

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    Here is the post you are referring to. http://www.transformerforums.com/for...ke-option.html

However I don't think it will fit the Transformer as it was designed for the iPad but you can contact the manufacturer to make sure. Don't be discouraged as there are several other options available if you just do a Google search for iPad straps or tablet straps. Ill provide another link before I go...
    Amazon.com: Helo Strap Ipad Strap Black - Helo Strap 525KW: Electronics
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The Helo Strap Ipad Strap Black - Helo Strap 525KW looks interesting. But for $21 I hesitate to be the first to try it on the Transformer. If anyone decides to take a chance, please let us all know how well it works.
    Last edited by TEM; 05-24-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I have the Helo Strap and it works great on the Transformer. Also does not interfere with the keyboard dock, so you can leave it "installed" all the time.

More info, links, video, in this thread.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The Helo Strap looks like a great option I was thinking I can ask my mom to sew me something like the Padstrap but I realized that it'll get in the way of the power button, unless I hold the pad upside down. I guess wouldn't hurt to hold it upside down, except that moboplayer only plays in one orientation.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hhnguyen504 View Post
    The Helo Strap looks like a great option I was thinking I can ask my mom to sew me something like the Padstrap but I realized that it'll get in the way of the power button, unless I hold the pad upside down.
    Or attach it to the opposite corners.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Well, that's what I mean if you attach it to the opposite corners I'd have to hold the tablet upside down since I'm right handed and would probably hold it in my left hand. It's ok I just found out Moboplayer has the option to rotate screen, just have to enable it in the settings.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hhnguyen504 View Post
    Well, that's what I mean if you attach it to the opposite corners I'd have to hold the tablet upside down since I'm right handed and would probably hold it in my left hand. It's ok I just found out Moboplayer has the option to rotate screen, just have to enable it in the settings.
    The real one swivels/rotates.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I spoke with Brandon Duncan at the hand stand. I really like this design.
    Thanks for your interest in the Handstand. We don't currently have designs for other tablets but it is something we are considering.

Regards,

Hub International LLC Brandon J. Duncan Office: (855) 218-2980 Mobile: (256) 738-9756 brandon.duncan@hubinternationalllc.com https://thehandstand.com

If theres enough interest ill work with to get one design and put out fir the TF.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    337 times
    I have the padlette from amazon. it's thin silicon, can go on any way, can stay on if in a case or folio, can be docked too. It was cheaper. Can't remember how much off hand but very reasonable. It's strong and flexible.. Only drawback is if you have big hands-more on the pudgy side, not length, it might be uncomfortable for any length of time since it's. like a big rubber band. It is adjustable and can be used as a loop or hold like a plate.
    Kgs Original Transformer with dock- rooted (TF 101)- USA

nook & libre pro e-readers-asus vivobook- samsung orig. galaxy note- Galaxy Note 8- asus TF 101 and dock with 4.4 kitkat- Iphone 5s- galaxy Mega
    "Never be afraid to try, but always know where your back-up is when you screw up!"

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links