Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Great Deal on Dock, Sleeve, CaseCrown, and HDMI Cable

I had to take my 4th Asus Transformer back yesterday. I am sad to report I walked out with a Galaxy Tab10.1. However I really am loving it just as much if not more than the Transformer, at least from a handheld device perspective.

However, this leaves me with some Asus Transformer accessories to unload. Hopefully I am not violating any rules for the site, but I thought if anyone would be looking for such a deal, it would be the members of this forum. It appears to be the home for most of the new Transformer owners.

Here is the ebay listing. Obviously standard ebay/pay pal rules apply. So it will be a legitimate transaction.
    Asus Transformer Keyboard Dock + Cases and Mini HDMI | eBay

Enjoy and please let me know if you have questions here or via ebay. I am also interested if everyone believes the price is right.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Wait this site has 500,000 members? "home for most of the new transformer owners" haha

Quote Originally Posted by djchad72 View Post
    I had to take my 4th Asus Transformer back yesterday. I am sad to report I walked out with a Galaxy Tab10.1. However I really am loving it just as much if not more than the Transformer, at least from a handheld device perspective.

However, this leaves me with some Asus Transformer accessories to unload. Hopefully I am not violating any rules for the site, but I thought if anyone would be looking for such a deal, it would be the members of this forum. It appears to be the home for most of the new Transformer owners.

Here is the ebay listing. Obviously standard ebay/pay pal rules apply. So it will be a legitimate transaction.

Enjoy and please let me know if you have questions here or via ebay. I am also interested if everyone believes the price is right.
    Transformer, iPad 2, Asus Netbook
    Mac Pro, iPhone 4, Mac Mini
    Custom Built PC (AMD)
    Hp TouchPad , Vizio Tablet
    HTC HD2 Cynogenmod, Nabi Tablet

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by djchad72 View Post

Good deal? Msrp is 208 but you listing is 175 plus shipping to be right under 190.... so a savings of 18 bucks..... that's like a 10 percent discount for used items.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Ya.... I always start higher to see what attention it gets. I forgot to add the Best Offer option.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Now there are more auctions closing for used docks to gauge the price better. I dropped it to $150 BIN - OBO. Most used docks alone are going for $100-130. So you are getting a lot more than just the dock, for relatively the same price.

If it wasnt a special order it would go back to where I ordered it from. But I literally used it less than 10 times... i was too busy trying to get the Tablet itself to behave to worry about the dock. The only time I used it was with new exchanged tablets to augment battery while I set it up on the couch. The dang charge cable is too short to go from my wall to the couch.. LOL
    Last edited by djchad72; 07-22-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links