Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

rooCase Slim-Fit Folio Delayed

Sad Panda

I had finally settled on the rooCase Slim-Fit Folio through Amazon (via PC Micro Store) as seen here:

http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Slim-F.../ref=pd_cp_e_3

Originally listed as available on July 18th, I ordered it last week in hopes of having it by Friday to take on vacation (and paid for expedited shipping as well). However I noticed today that the "available" date had been bumped to July 20th, and I hadn't received any shipping notices, so I fired off an email to check things out.

Unfortunately the case is now delayed until July 26th, which is when "they" will receive their shipment, and then start shipping. This won't work for me, as I'll be laid up in a Cabin in Colorado for 2 weeks The person who responded was very nice and apologetic for the delay, and offered to refund my expedited shipping charge (14.99) and still send the package expedited as soon as it was available. While a lovely gesture, it just doesn't help me in my current situation.

So now I'm without a case, and definitely need one before we leave on Saturday.

In your experience, do you think I could get a case (rooCase, Caseen, etc.) online and shipped in time for my trip without spending an arm and a leg, or should I head to Best Buy and try to find something that I can jam the Transformer in for my trip.

Just wanted to share the delay of the case, my good experience with PC Micro Store customer service, and ask if anyone had any suggestions to get something in my hands by Friday or Saturday. Thanks!

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Walmart has a few good selections of sleeves and a couple cases to high you over..I had to do the same until my room was in stock.
    ASUS TF 101 "Transformer" 16GB B60
    Keyboard Dock B60
    Moto Droid X

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Sweet, thanks a lot! I wasn't sure if there were any retailers that carried much of anything. I'll go check it out tomorrow.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links