Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 102
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: caseen and rooCASE Asus Transformer Genuine Leather Cases Full Reviews (Comparison)

  1. #51
    Jazz
    Member #
    3471
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    6 times
    I just took my TF out of the case & did not notice anything resembling wear any where near the spots where the case was most likely to wear on the TF. I've had it in the case since I've received it about 2-3 weeks ago & I've carried it nonstop in my work laptop bag, trip to Houston & back, & daily commute. No issues.
    caseenBrandon likes this.

  2. #52
    Jazz
    Member #
    3091
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Tablet
    TF101
    Posts
    78
    Liked
    10 times
    Well, thanks to everyone here, I've took the bait and ordered myself a Caseen case. Ordered it Sunday and it shipped on Monday...Now that's service! Just want to thank everyone that wrote reviews, you all really made my decision easier.
    caseenBrandon likes this.
    -Asus Eee Pad TF- 32GB w/ Dock-
    -Evo 4g-

  3. #53
    Soundwave
    Member #
    6493
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz,CA
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LAYGO View Post
    I just took my TF out of the case & did not notice anything resembling wear any where near the spots where the case was most likely to wear on the TF. I've had it in the case since I've received it about 2-3 weeks ago & I've carried it nonstop in my work laptop bag, trip to Houston & back, & daily commute. No issues.
    Well i unfortunatly do have wear caused by the case i will post up a pic soon

  4. #54
    Soundwave
    Member #
    6493
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz,CA
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    1 times
    Pics of my issue. As you can see it is wearing under the case on the top edge of the bezel in the same spot on both sides right under the thread that sews the leather to the backing/interior liner also included photos showing that there is no damage on exposed edges. Was one day old and pristine when put in the case.
    IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2869.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2873.JPG
    IMG_2876.JPG
    Last edited by SCFast; 08-23-2011 at 07:15 PM.

  5. #55
    Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    6991
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Tablet
    TF701
    Posts
    510
    Liked
    60 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SCFast View Post
    Well i unfortunatly do have wear caused by the case i will post up a pic soon
    Hi SCFast,

    I PM'd you about getting you a replacement case, as this should NOT be happening! I will gladly get a replacement sent out in exchange for the one you have currently. Please respond to my PM for an exchange unit. This is the first case we have seen this behavior from, and would definitely like to investigate and replace your case!

    Brandon
    caseen Customer Service.
    leeshor likes this.

  6. #56
    Transformer Forums Legend
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    5624
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Norcross, GA
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    11,748
    Liked
    1818 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    Well, thanks to everyone here, I've took the bait and ordered myself a Caseen case. Ordered it Sunday and it shipped on Monday...Now that's service! Just want to thank everyone that wrote reviews, you all really made my decision easier.
    You must have ordered yours right behind me.

    I purchased a RooCase Slim but not all that pleased. I seem to be having an ongoing issue with closing and opening the case of all things. So hard to do that if I close it my wife can't open it. Other than the fact the charging port is blocked it's a nice case.

  7. #57
    Soundwave
    Member #
    6493
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz,CA
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    1 times
    Yay for good customer support
    Last edited by SCFast; 08-24-2011 at 06:19 PM.
    caseenBrandon likes this.

  8. #58
    Jazz
    Member #
    3471
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SCFast View Post
    Pics of my issue. As you can see it is wearing under the case on the top edge of the bezel in the same spot on both sides right under the thread that sews the leather to the backing/interior liner also included photos showing that there is no damage on exposed edges. Was one day old and pristine when put in the case.
    Glad Brandon will take of it. Is there something you can feel on the case there? I can barely make out anything in those pics!
    caseenBrandon likes this.

  9. #59
    Soundwave
    Member #
    7264
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    I ordered a poetic 2 in 1 ultra light leather case for asus transformer tf101 from Amazon. It hasn't arrived yet, shipped the 25th. Looked good to me but we will see.

  10. #60
    Soundwave
    Member #
    6493
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz,CA
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    1 times
    pics are not the best but the stitching is what i feel and is the most pronouced/rough where it is wearing. Wish asus had used some hardcoat Anodizing on the bezel like my work "tools" it would better handle abrasion.
    Last edited by SCFast; 08-24-2011 at 06:42 PM.

 

 
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. User Reviews
    By NCTurner in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 09:19 AM
  2. Asus Leather Sleeve out in the Wild
    By byhoung in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:04 AM
  3. Eee Pad Transformer FULL Video Review!
    By arthur3000 in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:44 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:19 AM
  5. Transformer Screen Comparison
    By dandroid in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 10:38 PM

Search tags for this page

asus tf 101 sleeve at low yat
,
caseen transformer case
,

caseen transformer folio case

,

caseen vs. roocase

,
cases
,
lowyat asus eee transformer accessories
,

roocase asus transformer

,
roocase for asus transformer
,
roocase transformer
,

roocase vs caseen

,
targus vs roocase
,
transformer roo case
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 PM.