Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Clarivue Screen Protectors now available!!!!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Installed mine today and got most of the bubbles out. There are still a few I am working on though. Overall I am very happy with the product. As Gremlin mentioned above, packaging was excellent!
    Sent from my Transformer TF101-B1

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Got mine. BENT! Postie bent it up good and proper even though it had 'DO NOT BEND' on the sticker!

I tried applying it anyhow but it was a wasted effort. Where I tried to get the kink out it ended up with bubbles and crap galore underneath. In the end I binned it. Clarivue have offered to send a replacement. I just have to pay shipping. I am still considering this but if postie is just going to bend it again why bother. Anyone know a local dealer in South East London who fits these things for a fee? I really can't be bothered with it now.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    365 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Emery View Post
    Got mine. BENT! Postie bent it up good and proper even though it had 'DO NOT BEND' on the sticker!

I tried applying it anyhow but it was a wasted effort. Where I tried to get the kink out it ended up with bubbles and crap galore underneath. In the end I binned it. Clarivue have offered to send a replacement. I just have to pay shipping. I am still considering this but if postie is just going to bend it again why bother. Anyone know a local dealer in South East London who fits these things for a fee? I really can't be bothered with it now.

Was yours packaged like I described mine a few posts up??? You might want to ask the PO to hold your packages so they aren't trying to cram it into a box.

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    It was well packaged the same as yours. But the postie literally folded in half to get it through the letterbox. What a complete dumbass! I will look into calling PO customer services and see about holding packages and perhaps pony up the $7 shipping Clarivue want to send another. I can't claim from the PO either for packages from outside the UK either according to their FAQ. Sucks bigtime.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    365 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Emery View Post
    It was well packaged the same as yours. But the postie literally folded in half to get it through the letterbox. What a complete dumbass! I will look into calling PO customer services and see about holding packages and perhaps pony up the $7 shipping Clarivue want to send another. I can't claim from the PO either for packages from outside the UK either according to their FAQ. Sucks bigtime.

That does really stink DE. I think if you get another and get the PO to hold it for you, you will be happy.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Does this reduce the glare?

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Just received mine nice and thin and clear

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwproboi05 View Post
    Does this reduce the glare?
    I got the clear version and the glare was reduced, but its not completely gone.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Does anyone have the anti-glare version installed? Curious if it works well or cuts down too much light transmission.
    Bryce

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    My eyes work weird & I can easily do the Magic Eye stuff, but it makes it impossible to focus on the screen when I can see the reflection on the glass (that's the trick to get Magic Eye to work). And once I've seen something in the reflection, I have to "focus" on not focusing on it, but then lose context in what I'm watching.

I'm looking for a REALLY good screen protector to cut that reflectivity down. Any one have any comments on how Clarivue holds up in that regard?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links