Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Clarivue Screen Protectors now available!!!!

  1. #11
    Soundwave
    Member #
    941
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times
    Great find! Just ordered one.
    Sent from my Transformer TF101-B1

  2. #12
    Starscream
    Member #
    180
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    252
    Liked
    15 times
    Awesome, just ordered one too!

    Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    OG Droid (stock), TF101 (stock)

  3. #13
    Jazz
    Member #
    1302
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    36
    Liked
    1 times
    Great find, thanks for the heads up. I missed out on the 25% deal but I just ordered one after finding an online coupon for Clarivue and got it for $22.49. Can't wait to get this on there.

  4. #14
    Ratchet
    Member #
    1110
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bucks County, PA
    Tablet
    TF101
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    5 times
    Hello Everyone,

    I received my Clarivue screen protector for the TF today. I chose the ultra-clear model. Its seems like a very nice product and it certainly is very clear when installed. Screen performance seems unchanged when installed and it does keep the finger prints down.

    I installed it using Garemlin's great tips, (bathroom steam, scotch tape, and MF cloth)..thanks man, and there was not one air bubble present when done the installation.

    There is a little less than a 1/16" gap on all sides of the protector and the thin black frame that holds the Gorilla Glass in the TF. The camera hole lines up fine but there is "NO" hole for the light sensor. I don't think this would affect the light sensor's performance since the protector is super clear.

    I actually installed the protector flush with the black thin frame along the top, thus leaving a little less than a 1/8 gap at the bottom. This makes the camera hole on the protector centered on the camera lens on the TF. You could install it more evenly from top to bottom and the camera hole would be fine, but a little off center. I just chose to make it flush with the top as it's easier to install.

    Like I said, it looks and feels to be a great product and my screen is now protected. I'm very happy with it so far. With the lifetime warranty you can't go wrong.
    Garemlin likes this.

  5. #15
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    3,118
    Liked
    365 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rupter View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    I received my Clarivue screen protector for the TF today. I chose the ultra-clear model. Its seems like a very nice product and it certainly is very clear when installed. Screen performance seems unchanged when installed and it does keep the finger prints down.

    I installed it using Garemlin's great tips, (bathroom steam, scotch tape, and MF cloth)..thanks man, and there was not one air bubble present when done the installation.

    There is a little less than a 1/16" gap on all sides of the protector and the thin black frame that holds the Gorilla Glass in the TF. The camera hole lines up fine but there is "NO" hole for the light sensor. I don't think this would affect the light sensor's performance since the protector is super clear.

    I actually installed the protector flush with the black thin frame along the top, thus leaving a little less than a 1/8 gap at the bottom. This makes the camera hole on the protector centered on the camera lens on the TF. You could install it more evenly from top to bottom and the camera hole would be fine, but a little off center. I just chose to make it flush with the top as it's easier to install.

    Like I said, it looks and feels to be a great product and my screen is now protected. I'm very happy with it so far. With the lifetime warranty you can't go wrong.

    Thanks for the review and glad you like it. Still waiting on mine.

  6. #16
    Ratchet
    Member #
    1110
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bucks County, PA
    Tablet
    TF101
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    5 times
    Your welcome Garemlin, hopefully you will receive yours shortly so you can have piece of mind. It's nice to have the screen protected. Even though the TF has Gorilla Glass it can scratch. I don't have to worry about my 9 yr. old daughter using the TF and possibly scratching the screen, inadvertently of course.

    But from my experience, when it comes to kids anything can happen..and myself also. She loves the TF, sometimes I have to pry it from her hands. She knows how I am with the products I purchase and said "Dad, don't return this..ok", lol. I might have to get another one at some point.

    You know what...if I had not put the protector on myself I wouldn't even know that it was there. That's how clear the ultra-clear is. Thanks again for posting about the product.

  7. #17
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    3,118
    Liked
    365 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rupter View Post
    Your welcome Garemlin, hopefully you will receive yours shortly so you can have piece of mind. It's nice to have the screen protected. Even though the TF has Gorilla Glass it can scratch. I don't have to worry about my 9 yr. old daughter using the TF and possibly scratching the screen, inadvertently of course.

    But from my experience, when it comes to kids anything can happen..and myself also. She loves the TF, sometimes I have to pry it from her hands. She knows how I am with the products I purchase and said "Dad, don't return this..ok", lol. I might have to get another one at some point.

    You know what...if I had not put the protector on myself I wouldn't even know that it was there. That's how clear the ultra-clear is. Thanks again for posting about the product.

    You are very welcome. That is the great thing about the Clarivue and Steinheil screen protectors. You can't even tell they are there.

  8. #18
    Starscream
    Member #
    3855
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    242
    Liked
    13 times
    I ordered one also

    Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    3,118
    Liked
    365 times
    Got mine today. Packing was superior. It came in it's regular sleeve surrounded by two pieces of cardboard then wrapped in bubble wrap and sent in a padded mailer. Never hurts to be too cautious. Quality is the same as other Clarivue screen protectors I have used in the past. Installation was, or lack of a better term, a lesson in patience. I have installed screen protectors like this many times but not at this scale. Took me well over a 1/2 hour to get the bubbles out. If you are the type that likes to rush through things I would highly suggest not trying this. I am pretty patient but mine was wearing thin. LOL

  10. #20
    Jazz
    Member #
    1302
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    36
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Garemlin View Post
    Got mine today. Packing was superior. It came in it's regular sleeve surrounded by two pieces of cardboard then wrapped in bubble wrap and sent in a padded mailer. Never hurts to be too cautious. Quality is the same as other Clarivue screen protectors I have used in the past. Installation was, or lack of a better term, a lesson in patience. I have installed screen protectors like this many times but not at this scale. Took me well over a 1/2 hour to get the bubbles out. If you are the type that likes to rush through things I would highly suggest not trying this. I am pretty patient but mine was wearing thin. LOL
    Yup, major pain in the butt. I finally got it but I somehow missed one dust spec and it is right in the center of my screen. I would fix it but you can't even see it when the screen is on so I figured it wasn't worth the headache.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Transformer screen vs iPad screen
    By dhinged in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 11:18 AM
  2. New Screen Guard > Brand-name Screen Guards in Current Market [Pics + Specs]
    By chienb in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 09:24 PM

Search tags for this page

asus transformer screen protector
,

clarivue

,

clarivue coupon

,
clarivue coupon code
,
clarivue coupon twitter
,

clarivue galaxy nexus

,
clarivue reviews screen protectors for cameras
,
clarivue screen protector coupon
,
clarivue screen protector nexus 7
,
clarivue screen protector which is best for a camera
,
clarivue transformer infinity review
,
clarivue? screen guards reviesw
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:57 PM.