Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 228
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Master list of Asus Transformer Accessories

  1. #71
    Ratchet
    Member #
    1022
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Tablet
    TF101
    Posts
    131
    Liked
    1 times
    ASUS accessories for the TF, anyone know when they are to be released?


    Asus announces offical Transformer accessories | [Nothing But Tablets]
    Last edited by DaBooch; 06-21-2011 at 11:18 AM.
    ASUS N61JQ-B1
    ASUS TF101 32GB


    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

  2. #72
    *Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    750
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Posts
    4,360
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBooch View Post
    ASUS accessories for the TF, anyone know when they are to be released?


    Asus announces offical Transformer accessories | [Nothing But Tablets]
    Cool - Those were announced about 30 days ago...so now...we just need to know when and where...

    I see at least 2 items on my future order list.

  3. #73
    Starscream
    Member #
    1092
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    251
    Liked
    14 times
    Wacom Bamboo capacitive stylus. VERY expensive but reports are it works really well and is very comfortable to use. Has a smaller tip than most other pens.

    http://www.wacom..com

  4. #74
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    3,118
    Liked
    365 times
    Added several items from forum sponsor tablet-holder.com

  5. #75
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    183
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Posts
    6,099
    Liked
    722 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ASUSFAN0001 View Post
    Cool - Those were announced about 30 days ago...so now...we just need to know when and where...

    I see at least 2 items on my future order list.
    Hmm it is dated April 27 so that makes it 55 days ago and counting! I still say to have those pics back in April and nothing available for purchase to date is kinda strange.
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

  6. #76
    Ratchet
    Member #
    1022
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Tablet
    TF101
    Posts
    131
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeylittle View Post
    Hmm it is dated April 27 so that makes it 55 days ago and counting! I still say to have those pics back in April and nothing available for purchase to date is kinda strange.
    Yeah...that's what I was thinking. I Googled "accessories" posts made in the last two weeks and this one also looked promising but no mention of the ASUS accessories I posted earlier...

    Best ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Accessories - Tablet-News.net | Tablet-News.net

    As with ASUSFAN0001, I have at least two of the ASUS accessories on my list.
    ASUS N61JQ-B1
    ASUS TF101 32GB


    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

  7. #77
    *Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    750
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Posts
    4,360
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBooch View Post
    Yeah...that's what I was thinking. I Googled "accessories" posts made in the last two weeks and this one also looked promising but no mention of the ASUS accessories I posted earlier...

    Best ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Accessories - Tablet-News.net | Tablet-News.net

    As with ASUSFAN0001, I have at least two of the ASUS accessories on my list.
    As someone else indicated...the "announcement" itslef appeared more than one place - the place I got it was about a month ago.

    It also appeared elsewhere previously.

    The key point is that its been out there a while....and nothing much more has been seen since.

  8. #78
    Jazz
    Member #
    2945
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Tablet
    PadFone
    Posts
    75
    Liked
    22 times
    I ordered the case from Tuff-Luv, they have cases for Transformer with- and without dock in Veggie and Genuine Leather.
    I'm waiting for this one - Tuff-Luv Faux Leather Book Style and Keyboard case for Asus EEE Transformer Tablet - Black - Tuff-Luv.com

  9. #79
    Jazz
    Member #
    318
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    1 times
    Has anybody ever ordered a rooCASE for their other gadgets? It's going to be available on July 1st and I was wondering if I should bite the bullet? $24.95 and it looks really nice.

    rooCASE HERE

  10. #80
    Ratchet
    Member #
    2891
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    135
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ASUSFAN0001 View Post
    As someone else indicated...the "announcement" itslef appeared more than one place - the place I got it was about a month ago.

    It also appeared elsewhere previously.

    The key point is that its been out there a while....and nothing much more has been seen since.
    I am hoping they start offering these stateside.
    Asus TF 101 32 GB
    Asus GX72GX
    Asus X58 Sabertooth MB

 

 
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

accessories for asus transformer
,
asus tablet accessories
,

asus transformer accessories

,
asus transformer cover
,
asus transformer list
,
asus transformer prime accessories list
,
asus transformer tf101 accessories
,
belkin asus transformer case
,
belkin case for asus transformer
,
griffin asus transformer case
,
list of transformer accessories
,
transformer accessories
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:35 AM.