Editor in Chief
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    142 times

New Asus Video Ad Teases 'The Next Incredible Thing' (Something Very Thin is Coming)

Computex 2014 is about to start on June 2nd and Asus is ramping up their hype machine with a new teaser video. The video promises that "The Next Incredible Thing" is coming and hints that it will be something very thin. To be clear, we aren't even sure that this device will be Android related, but there is a good chance it might so we decided to share it with you guys.

What do you think it will be?

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dgstorm View Post

Computex 2014 is about to start on June 2nd and Asus is ramping up their hype machine with a new teaser video. The video promises that "The Next Incredible Thing" is coming and hints that it will be something very thin. To be clear, we aren't even sure that this device will be Android related, but there is a good chance it might so we decided to share it with you guys.

What do you think it will be?
    I (sadly) think it will be an awesome looking / performing device that will be showcased by models and written about in tech blogs but will not actually come to market, or at least not my market. Or it will come to market in about 12 months with 18 month old specs.

Sent via electron magic. My opinion is my opinion and any solutions or ideas probably have a hundred ways to arrive at the same result. Unless you pay someone to provide the right answer, you get what you get. Free advice is often worth what you paid for it. I can make any answer the correct answer for enough money.

Ironhide
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    39 times
    Well I for one am getting tired of waiting on ASUS.... Next tablet gonna be a XIAOMI mipad...the name sounds made up but sounds to be one heck of a value.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links