Editor in Chief
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    135 times

Transformer Pad Infinity Getting a Stability and Performance Update Rollout Now

The brand new super-tab from Asus, the Transformer Pad Infinity, is now receiving an OTA update rollout. The update fixes some minor stability issues and enhances the general performance of the tab. This new update is version 9.4.5.26. It's going out globally and includes compatibility fixes for some SD cards to go along with the stability and performance tweaks. If you don't want to wait for the OTA, you can grab the update manually by going to Settings > About tablet > Software updates. Of course, it is only rolling out to select areas at certain times, so yours might not show up yet. Just keep checking it again, or you could just wait a bit for the OTA. How many of you guys have already picked up this tab, or are planning to do so?

Banned
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    0 times
    I picked up the tablet, it got delivered from the U.S. to Lithuania... To a wrong city......... I'm trying to figure out what happened with the seller and the delivery company now :/ Sucks hard, the city is only 4 hours away from me, could of already had the tablet.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Mine came with revision .21 and revision posted on the Asus site of .22 never did show up in my OTA area so I ended up doing a miniSD manual update. So far I do not have much confidence that .26 will show up in my OTA area and I will have to wait until the file is posted on the Asus site and go through what I did previously.

UPDATE: was able to get the upgrade by downloading the .26 file from the Asus service site and do a manual installation. Works great, but then my unit worked great right out of the box other than this upgrade issue.
    Last edited by Rlarson_mn; 08-01-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    received update today. one of the updates was the camera.
    does anyone have a link about more specifics of the update?

Bumblebee
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    397 times
    Found this on Google. Hope it helps a little...

ASUS shows once again that the high value on customer loyalty. Mainly in the execution of software updates, the company is the best boy in the class. Thus, this week published the first software update for the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity. The Android version remains Android 4.0, but some essential changes were made affecting the performance of the tablet should improve. Tablet Guide gave an overview of the release notes in the hands of 9.4.5.26.
    An overview of the release notes of the Infinity ASUS tablet (TF700T) 9.4.5.26 compared to the latest version of the software are:

Bugfixes in touch software, microSD compatibility, docking software (bug in disconnection), WiFi Direct, Tethering, App Backup, e-mail application and the background.
    Speed ​​enhancements for moving files from tablet to PC and vice versa, WiFi Direct, MyLibrary and e-mail application.
    Interface changes to the App Backup Camera application and application;
    App updates for Google Maps, Google + Play Store, Gmail and Chrome;
    File manager: Unzip adding functionality;
    Increasing storage capacity Backup App to 2 GB;
    New settings e-mail application, including Out of Office, Select all option and the possibility of a partial download of an e-mail;
    Live wallpaper: option (the) selection of the animation
    TF101! - Running Domination built on my beautiful ArchLinux box!
    Samsung Galaxy S4 - Stock Sadly...
    Custom Built Desktop - Intel I7 w/ Windows7 & ArchLinux Dual boot - Go LINUX!
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. - Vince Lombardi

Great Help Guide Here -> Frederucos Fantastical Forum Favorites
    And Here -> Master Help Guide

Ads