Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    365 times

Asus Transformer And Keyboard Dock Appear In This Weeks Best Buy Circular

Looks like the limited availability of the Asus Transformer and the keyboard dock may have finally come to an end. Both make an appearance in this weeks Best Buy sale circular and are currently available for order. No waiting or back-orders.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

yep

Yeah I saw that too so ran down to Best Buy and purchased one,it really makes the e-pad more enjoyable but noticeing some issues with it that they hopefully will fix....it will randomly become non responsive for no reason must disconnect and reconnect to make it work again,also shuts of wi-fi sometimes....Please fix Asus!

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    689 times
    Make sure your new Dock has the latest firmware. Also make sure it is securely latched with the locking switch ALL the way over to the right. I was having the same trouble but then saw that the latch was only half way. Push down on the tablet so the switch locks fully.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gzstang View Post
    Yeah I saw that too so ran down to Best Buy and purchased one,it really makes the e-pad more enjoyable but noticeing some issues with it that they hopefully will fix....it will randomly become non responsive for no reason must disconnect and reconnect to make it work again,also shuts of wi-fi sometimes....Please fix Asus!
    If you'll check out our help section you'll see that you could have several different issues going on such as; incorrect firmware for the dock or the Transformer, wifi disconnect policy in settings may need adjusting, a hard reset is suggested after any firmware upgrade, etc. So look around and feel free to ask more questions as they arise.
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    I went to Best Buy for about an hour and a half yesterday afternoon and i played with the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motor Xoom, Acer Iconian, HP Touchpad, Ipad 2, and yes even the Transformer. I left the store with a huge smile on my face knowing that the Transformer I purchased 2 months earlier was still the best tablet on the market! And even as i played on the ipad 2 and i noticed the checkerboard background when scrolling up and down quickly on a web page, I rejoiced that i don't have to deal with that anymore either!

Good day indeed! It helped me to realize that even though there are things to be improved, it's still pretty darned good!
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    689 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeylittle View Post
    If you'll check out our help section you'll see that you could have several different issues going on such as; incorrect firmware for the dock or the Transformer, wifi disconnect policy in settings may need adjusting, a hard reset is suggested after any firmware upgrade, etc. So look around and feel free to ask more questions as they arise.
    Mickey, After we updated to all the latest firmwares we never did do a hard reset, ever. If the TF is running good is it necessary to do this? I'm just wondering if I should do a hard reset just for general purposes since it's never been done. (But it'll have to wait until the 19th.)

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrumm49 View Post
    Mickey, After we updated to all the latest firmwares we never did do a hard reset, ever. If the TF is running good is it necessary to do this? I'm just wondering if I should do a hard reset just for general purposes since it's never been done. (But it'll have to wait until the 19th.)
    That is just something that i read from the guys at XDA. To my knowledge it isn't a manufacturer suggestion. But remember this when you shut down your Transformer it restarts fairly quickly just like a Windows PC and restart. When Windows has major updates it will actually shut down your computer all the way off and this is the difference between shutting down the Transformer and doing a Hard Reset on the Transformer.
    Current Devices:

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links