Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 126
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 2 with Ice Cream Sandwich and Tegra 3 Coming Oct/Nov

  1. #51
    Soundwave
    Member #
    2634
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    4 times
    I think at least they should keep the key board dock the same or alow it to be used with the new tablet.

  2. #52
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    183
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Posts
    6,099
    Liked
    722 times
    Quote Originally Posted by praqseven View Post
    I think at least they should keep the key board dock the same or alow it to be used with the new tablet.
    From every report I've heard we're safe on that!
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

  3. #53
    *Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    750
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Posts
    4,360
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by praqseven View Post
    I think at least they should keep the key board dock the same or alow it to be used with the new tablet.
    The follow-up information from the Google I/O Conference included information that the next Transformer unit would be compatible with the current keyboard dock.
    Gabriel likes this.

  4. #54
    Jazz
    Member #
    2224
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central Maryland
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    17 times
    I really agree with BubbaHotepUK (post # 31) . The Samsung is a sexy looking tab, but no ports and Samsung's track record in updating their devices were real deal breakers for me. On the other hand, the speed with which Asus has updated the Trans has been an exceptionally pleasant surprise. Gives me hope that we will be right at the front of the line when Ice Cream Sandwich is passed out.
    Last edited by joietrans; 08-02-2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Refer to earlier post

  5. #55
    *Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    750
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Posts
    4,360
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by joietrans View Post
    I really agree with BubbaHotepUK (post # 31) . The Samsung is a sexy looking tab, but no ports and Samsung's track record in updating their devices were real deal breakers for me. On the other hand, the speed with which Asus has updated the Trans has been an exceptionally pleasant surprise. Gives me hope that we will be right at the front of the line when Ice Cream Sandwich is passed out.
    Its interesting to note that the Acer tablet is quite far behind in their update.

    So far....getting v3.1 and now v3.2 on the ASUS Transformer in just about 6 weeks time is impressive in terms of their follow-through on updates.

  6. #56
    Shockwave
    Member #
    22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    556
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ASUSFAN0001 View Post
    Its interesting to note that the Acer tablet is quite far behind in their update.

    So far....getting v3.1 and now v3.2 on the ASUS Transformer in just about 6 weeks time is impressive in terms of their follow-through on updates.
    I agree. I'm actually quite impressed with them. I knew they would be better than Acer but wasn't expecting it to be this fast. I didn't know manufacturers could issue updates so quickly. Acer sucks at laptops and at tablets lol. Go figure.

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

  7. #57
    Jazz
    Member #
    2288
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    59
    Liked
    1 times
    If they just increase the price by say 20 to earn a little more and to do a little more quality, its fine by me and I would gladly pay for it. Also a price point of 430 would be ok for me. Why clinging to 399 I don't know...

  8. #58
    *Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    750
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Posts
    4,360
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DingieM View Post
    If they just increase the price by say 20 to earn a little more and to do a little more quality, its fine by me and I would gladly pay for it. Also a price point of 430 would be ok for me. Why clinging to 399 I don't know...
    I have not read anywhere that the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update will have a cost associated with it - in terms of higher prices or upgrade cost. My guess is that Google wants it out and widespread on all Android devices as much and quickly as possible - once it's available 4Q 2011...so I'd be surprised if any cost is involved.

  9. #59
    Jazz
    Member #
    6568
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    73
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ASUSFAN0001 View Post
    Not sure what you are referring to....

    ...but the current Transformer unit will get the v4.0 Android (Ice Cream Sandwich) update too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycemiskel View Post
    I think he's referring to the thread. Transformer 2 will be more powerful than the 1.

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
    ya this when i read about transformer 2 i was gonna wait but i really can't wait much lol. i go to buy Transformer1 -____- glad to know transformer1 will get ICS update

  10. #60
    Soundwave
    Member #
    7070
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    << no bleed here what so ever and so what 3.2 works good and sooner or later the update will get to us

 

 
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1in 1280x800 Tablet w/ Tegra 2 & Android 3.0 $387.99
    By dandroid in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:39 AM
  2. Google Ice Cream Sandwich
    By jnes in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:21 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 10:39 PM
  4. Ice Cream Sandwich officially announced!!!
    By dgstorm in forum Asus Transformer News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:34 AM.