Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 2 with Ice Cream Sandwich and Tegra 3 Coming Oct/Nov

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ASUSFAN0001 View Post
    You likely will not be able to tell a TF1 and a future TF2 apart by much....certainly the screen size will be the same, as the current Keyboard Dock is supposed to work with both.
    Has there been any confirmed or at least solid rumors pointing towards that? If that's the case, I just may get the dock first while I wait the TF2. (Haven't gotten the TF1 yet but might as well wait while I can.)

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Well all the sensible comments here made me change my mind. Got myself a 16Gb today. Can always upgrade to a TF2 later if it is that much better. And wow, this IS an amazing device. Spent all day today playing with it. Not sure I can stop!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    I'm always in favor up better specs, but until I see a killer app that everyone needs that only runs with a tegra 3 then I can skip this 2nd generation of tablets. I'd much rather invest in the next tablet that has:
    - a dual core processor
    - running at 1.5ghz or so,
    - running android 3.2 but ready for the next version of android
    - with ubiquitous printing to any brand of wifi-capable printer
    - and a battery that lasts 16 (or better yet 24) hours with the screen and wifi on all that time.

Not asking for much, and no I don't want a win8 tablet yet.

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelstyle View Post
    Has there been any confirmed or at least solid rumors pointing towards that? If that's the case, I just may get the dock first while I wait the TF2. (Haven't gotten the TF1 yet but might as well wait while I can.)
    If you search on the topic of the Transformer Keyboard Dock....you'll find a number of reports of this as an "anticipated" reality.

The KBD is a moneymaker, granted not a huge one, but nonetheless something with margin that the tablets themselves really don't have in their pricing. The KBD and even the basic form factor of the TF2 is supposed to be the same to leverage the investment they made in the design/hardware platform.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I just got my TF101 about 4 months ago and I love it so much! When I research what's coming as the second version, I am absolutely amazed at what I find (nVidia's new 4-core processor, etc.)! I'm ready to PRE-ORDER ASUS TRANSFORMER 2 as soon as a company like amazon allows me to. If anyone out there figures out HOW to pre-order this thing, please respond to this and let me know how! (I really want one, if you can't tell.....)

-- Setherson

JTW
    Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    Well, there I was back in 1979 and I was dithering over that Ohio Superboard with 6502 processor and 4k RAM with Microsoft Basic knowing there would be something better just around the corner, and here I am still waiting for something better...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links