Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times

slow HDMI output

I have new T103HA. I have some videos loaded and I can view them fine on the screen but when I connect an HDMI cable to a TV, the video hangs and freezes. Just doesn't play in a watchable way. Do I have to turn off the built in display or something? Howe is that done.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times
    update: I tried using the Display mode toggle control Fn F8 to slect only the second display (TV on HDMI). It was better but still not watchable. Sound and video were out of synch. Quite far off. So does this thing just not have the Graphics power to drive a TV over HDMI?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times
    Turn on the TV, select the received signal as the HDMI, 2, turn off the TV the power switch (close) on the remote control, 3, HDMI cable to connect computer with TV, 4, turn on the TV power supply, 5, and success, according to 6, if you don't succeed, see if your video card driver with control panel, if you have, inside choose copy screen. If it's XP, right click on desktop properties and select Settings. Here you can see the monitor on your TV. If you can't, make sure your video card is ok. Some TV HDMI boot sequence is what I told you. I used to have a TV like that. Hot plug dead or not screen display.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF103
    Liked
    0 times
    seems like you are not understanding my issue. I can see the display on the TV with no problem. However, if I play a video, the video does not play smoothly. ASUS pointed me at some new driver and those helped but still the video playback is not fast enough to keep up with all the frames.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi...which HDMI cable version are you both using? V1.3 or V1.4? Also make sure the Cable is at higher quality. Many brands sells it's own HDMI cable works like a charm for me. I have Windows 7 64-bit, 8GB of DDR3 RAM in my brand new ACER/GATEWAY Slim Laptop no issues with i3 Dual Core.

printed circuit board
    Last edited by ReggiNason; 05-15-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T101HA
    Liked
    0 times
    1. Turn on the TV, select the receiving signal as HDMI, 2. Turn off the TV power switch (off on the remote control), 3. Connect the HDMI cable to the computer and the TV, 4. Turn on the TV power, and 5, successfully display. 6. If it is not successful, check if your graphics card driver has a control panel. If so, select the copy screen. If it is XP system, right click on the desktop point property, select the settings, here you can see the monitor of your TV, if you can not see, then you have to make sure your graphics card is no problem, the graphics card is no problem, the line is not a problem . (PS: Personally feel that the back is nonsense, some TV HDMI boot order is what I told you. I used to be a Konka TV. Hot plug and live without split screen display.)

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    2 times
    I've had some issues if you are trying to wake the device while HDMI is connected.
    Other than that - it's been ok. Scaling can be a bit weird and touch and go depending on the monitor or TV.
    Devices: T100HAN, T102HA, T304UA, T103HAF

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links