Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy issues with using the pen

Hi, i've had this problem for a very long time and nothing i've done or searched has solved it. Every 5 seconds or so using my pen, the ink on the screen will suddenly jolt and draw something random, which I will have to delete. I use the pen on applications such as Microsoft Edge, Onenote and Word, but the same thing happens on them. The only place i have found this to not work is in the sketchbook in the windows ink workspace.

It's really frustrating as I write on my tablet a lot for school work etc. Does anyone know of a fix, or has anyone had a similar problem?

Thank you

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dominolova View Post
    Hi, i've had this problem for a very long time and nothing i've done or searched has solved it. Every 5 seconds or so using my pen, the ink on the screen will suddenly jolt and draw something random, which I will have to delete. I use the pen on applications such as Microsoft Edge, Onenote and Word, but the same thing happens on them. The only place i have found this to not work is in the sketchbook in the windows ink workspace.

It's really frustrating as I write on my tablet a lot for school work etc. Does anyone know of a fix, or has anyone had a similar problem?

Thank you

No fix just reset your PC and done.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kiciuch View Post
    No fix just reset your PC and done.
    if i reset it will i lose my files and apps? or is there a way to keep them all

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    if i reset it will i lose my files and apps? or is there a way to keep them all
    Hi dominolova, allow us to apologize for the troubles. The reset function has 2 options. You can either remove all files or keep your files. However, any apps or programs that you install will be removed and you will need to reinstall them. The issue explained seems to be hardware related and a reset should resolve this issue. Ensure that your charger is connected throughout this process. Follow this link for instructions on how to proceed and please back up all files before proceeding: https://www.asus.com/en/support/FAQ/1013064/
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, i have since reset my tablet but i'm still having issues with the pen, although less frequent

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Hi, i have since reset my tablet but i'm still having issues with the pen, although less frequent
    Thank you for providing us with an update. Are you experiencing the same issues as before?
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, the pen is still malfunctioning but it's not as frequent as it was before the reset

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links