Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T200
    Liked
    0 times

Keyboard not docking correctly

So I got an asus transformer book t200ta from my school a few days ago, but at the first day I noticed that the keyboard and screen wasn't seating correctly. It was easy to separate the 2 part without pressing the release button. At the time I thought this was normal for every asus transformer, so I asked my friends if they had the same problem, but they didn't. I tried to apply more force when putting the screen and keyborard together and they seemed to connect fine. But when i tried to press the release button now, it sat really hard, so I asked my friend if it was like this for him, but his release button didn't sit as hard as mine. I want to know if this is normal for asus transformer or if I've got a defect one.

This isn't really a problem, yet at least, it's just a little annoying.

Sorry for my english
    Last edited by Antonchris; 08-26-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonchris View Post
    So I got an asus transformer book t200ta from my school a few days ago, but at the first day I noticed that the keyboard and screen wasn't seating correctly. It was easy to separate the 2 part without pressing the release button. At the time I thought this was normal for every asus transformer, so I asked my friends if they had the same problem, but they didn't. I tried to apply more force when putting the screen and keyborard together and they seemed to connect fine. But when i tried to press the release button now, it sat really hard, so I asked my friend if it was like this for him, but his release button didn't sit as hard as mine. I want to know if this is normal for asus transformer or if I've got a defect one.

This isn't really a problem, yet at least, it's just a little annoying.

Sorry for my english
    With the screen no locking to the dock is not a usual feature as when both pieces are connected there should be a click sound to indicate that it is now locked. Also, when attached, the release button should not be stiff and hard to press so there may be some wrong with the keyboard dock itself. If you want we could look into your warranty options to resolve this issue.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know. Your case number is N150887604. We will be more than happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing ASUS products and services.

Thank you,

In Search of Incredible

Technical Support Department
    ASUS USA :: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support-
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links