0 times
    This thead helped me during the weekend thanks for all the tips

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T200
    Liked
    0 times
    I am having similar, yet different issues.

I was using the machine just fine 1 evening comma stepped away for a minute and the screen lock came on when I tried logging back in the screen went blank. I tried holding down the power button. The white light next to the power button blinks rapidly 3 times then nothing. I also noticed the white light next to the camera seems to be on consistently. I tried doing a hard reset by holding the volume down and power button. I also tried holding the Windows key and the power button. Lastly I tried holding the power button with the keyboard on a test as well to no success. Please help.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T200
    Liked
    0 times
    My asus t200ta suddenly stop booting though I press the start button. Any duration of pressing the start button will not boot. The power is sufficient because when I connected the power supply blue led lights up. I even removed the display and tried to boot. No luck. After few hours when I tried, suddenly came to lift. This is second time happened with in few days. I am worried that If it happens at a critical time, it will be a disaster. The following is the scenario before this problem. When I did my power shutdown it asked whether you want to shut down any way because my task manager is open. I just pressed go head. In the next screen of shutdown, the dot started moving and never shut down for more than an hour. I don’t know how to stop it. I left it for long time and I found that it was down after 4 hours. After this episode the problem started. What went wrong?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T200
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Hi guys, glad to have found this website!
    Im running into a problem; my Asus T200 (T200TA-CP003H). The other day I was using the T200 just fine when the device froze up and strips and cubes appeared all over the screen as some sort of graphic glitch. My first reaction was to hold down the power button a couple of seconds to turn the T200 off, which it did, but now it won't turn on again. The device was and is still charged (when I put it on AC it confirms a white light). Any interaction with the power button, or any other buttons for that matter, result in nothing, it simply will not turn on again.
    Any help or advice? Thank you for reading.

I have the same exact issue as well and the exact same thing happened to me. I believe it's a hardware issue as well I have tried everything that I would normally do to troubleshoot the problem but with no success. Seems to me after that screen glitch my tablet is now a brick. no matter how much I try and how long I press the power button the thing is just a brick now.. I was getting quite used to having that tablet but now it's not working so if it's hardware issue what could cause it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links