Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T101HA
    Liked
    0 times

T100ha not booting

The T100ha charges from the orange Led to white, but when you press the power button it just flashes white several time but will not boot. I have tried the rest procedure by holding the volume button and pressing the power button but no joy.

If the bios was corrupted would this manifest itself with the problem Iím experiencing or it is a hardware problem, has anyone else had this issue with the white flashing light but not booting?

Regards
    Beau

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Researching Tablets
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    The T100ha charges from the orange Led to white, but when you press the power button it just flashes white several time but will not boot. I have tried the rest procedure by holding the volume button and pressing the power button but no joy.

If the bios was corrupted would this manifest itself with the problem Iím experiencing or it is a hardware problem, has anyone else had this issue with the white flashing light but not booting?

Regards
    Beau
    I have a very similar problem with my T100. It won't boot up and trying the various combinations of holding the Power + other buttons for 10/30/60 seconds has had no effect. The tablet was fully charged before exhibiting this problem and if I press the Power button it briefly provides charge via the USB port (I have plugged in my phone and it charges for about 5 seconds after the T100 Power button is pressed). So, based on this, I don't believe the battery has run flat.

If I plug in a charger, the orange light comes on showing it is charging. If I then press the Power button, the light flashes white four times before returning to the steady orange.

I've looked round the forum but so far I've found no definite answer to the meaning of this state and the flashing lights.

Sorry I can't be of more help - but you are not alone. Hopefully, someone else might be able to shed some light on this issue.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links