Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100HA
    Liked
    0 times

Asus Transformer Book T100HA - Drivers problem

Hello!

I have Asus T100HA, with 4GB RAM and Win 10 Home x64.

I wanted to refresh the system, so I've deleted all partitions, and installed clean Windows on new partition. Instalation was OK, but now I'm fighting with drivers. Those from ASUS web, doesn't work. Some of them acctually seams to work OK, but those most important doesn't. Wirless, Bluetooth and Audio. Audio instalation looks normal, but there is no sound anyway, and durning instalation of Wireless, I have error update.cpp 1203. What can I do to fix that?

It would be probably the best to get back original recovery partition, but I would have to send it back to the service and pay a lot of money for that. And I also wouldn't be happy. I always like installing fresh system and drivers, without all that "additional programs", that I don't use anyway.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100HA
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina81 View Post
    I have Asus T100HA, with 4GB RAM and Win 10 Home x64.

I wanted to refresh the system, so I've deleted all partitions, and installed clean Windows on new partition. Instalation was OK, but now I'm fighting with drivers. Those from ASUS web, doesn't work. Some of them acctually seams to work OK, but those most important doesn't. Wirless, Bluetooth and Audio. Audio instalation looks normal, but there is no sound anyway, and durning instalation of Wireless, I have error update.cpp 1203. What can I do to fix that?
    As a big cleanup, I just did a fresh intallation on a T100HA. I did nothing very special, but..
    I made a bootable USB stick from the microsoft [unapproved link].
    and booted from this stick.
    I deleted all partitions. The windows install program then sets the partitions however it wants (sensible defaults).
    On another machine, I grabbed all the drivers from the asus site and put them on a usb stick.

After the basic installation, there are lots of drivers missing. I just installed them from the appropriate stick. I did the chip set first and then the wireless.
    Last edited by Tor; 10-08-2019 at 11:05 AM. Reason: unapproved link

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100HA
    Liked
    0 times
    I did the same thing. Windows is on the stick, drivers on another stick, I've deleted all partitions, and created new one. Instalation of Windows OK, but when it came to instalation of drivers... Nothing worked. But after more trying, I've had blue screen and now ASUS doesn't see it's hard drive (SSD drive). So I gues I've just killed my transformer....

To be honest, I've never liked this thing to much. My was slow and anoying from day one. Slow on turning on, slow on shutting down. I need some small notebook, so I will have to buy something else.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100HA
    Liked
    0 times
    The notebook is alive. It turned out, it just deleted partition. But from wahatever reason BIOS didn't see any drive for a while. Now everything works. But, driver installation must be performed manually, becaus the instalator of the driver doesn't work OK.

I have strange question. Is there any way to manulally turn off the screen? When I'm in tablet mode, and I wanna shut down the screen, the whole unit turnes off. I don't want it to sleep, or hibernate, I just want to turn off the screen....

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links