Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAF
    Liked
    1 times

Exclamation 'The procedure entry point terminate could not located in the dynamic link library'

Hi everyone, I'm having yet another problem with my Asus Transformer Book T100. This time It's about the Windows Visual C++ redistributable 2015.
    I wanted to play some games on my computer, but I ran into these 'the xxx.dll file is missing from your computer. When I saw that, I just downloaded the file and placed it in my system32 folder, but when it game me another error saying that another xxx.dll file is missing I just tried to install the vc_redist.x86 installer. When that didn't work I manually downloaded every xxx.dll file the errors asked me to download. (I don't remember if I uninstalled the vc_redist.x86 first though) After doing that, some games started working, but others still gave me this error:

Snapshot_0.png

I tried downloading the file and putting it in system32 just like before, but it didn't work, I also tried reinstalling the vc_redist.86, then uninstalling, then reinstalling it, but it still didn't work. I think I might have some duplicate .dll files in my system32 folder because of me downloading the files manually and then reinstalling them later. Maybe I should try to delete all the .dll files manually from the system32 folder, but I'm too scared to touch anything because I don't remember which ones to delete. Any Ideas for fixing this error? Thanks a lot.
    I'll provide any other info if needed.
    Last edited by legoinventeor; 03-17-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    -the one and only misspelled Lego inventor! Check out my Youtube channel (that I haven't touched in years!): aaron okolue -

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links