Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100HA
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy WIFI Down

Hello,
    After many hours spent to find a solution I think that you are my very last chance.
    I've a Transformer T100HA with no wifi connection because I can't setup the WIFI controler (Intel Serial IO UART Controller)
    I've tried many things with no success:
    Setting up SOCPackage then ATK Package the WLAN Broadcom (from Asus/Download Driver)
    When I'm trying this, the last package couldn't be set up because of one "Update.cpp 1203" error - installation stopped

I've tried to uninstall all drivers in order to reinstall all but Broadcom 802.11 Network Adaptater can't be uninstalled because of one ".\Update.cpp 63" error... even if I boot in Safe Mode...

I also tried to restore everything on a computer thanks to the recovery mode (with all erase) but Hardware configuration don't seem to be concerned...

Is anyone gets a idea for solving this ?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Lionel

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    417 times
    Please read through the WIFI tips, tricks, problems thread in this forum. I'm sure you'll find a solution there.

WiFi tips, tricks & problems
    Rick, loving my T100TA-C1-GR Z3740 64GB Win 10
    BIOS 314. All Windows updates except Bing. All Asus Live Updates. WIFI driver 5.93.99.210
    I get 8-12 hrs use per charge using SLEEP mode. Warning, NEVER calibrate the touchscreen.
    When posting for help, please include Your Model Particulars
    Casters T100 Master Help Guide

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LionelP View Post
    Hello,
    After many hours spent to find a solution I think that you are my very last chance.
    I've a Transformer T100HA with no wifi connection because I can't setup the WIFI controler (Intel Serial IO UART Controller)
    I've tried many things with no success:
    Setting up SOCPackage then ATK Package the WLAN Broadcom (from Asus/Download Driver)
    When I'm trying this, the last package couldn't be set up because of one "Update.cpp 1203" error - installation stopped

I've tried to uninstall all drivers in order to reinstall all but Broadcom 802.11 Network Adaptater can't be uninstalled because of one ".\Update.cpp 63" error... even if I boot in Safe Mode...

I also tried to restore everything on a computer thanks to the recovery mode (with all erase) but Hardware configuration don't seem to be concerned...

Is anyone gets a idea for solving this ?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Lionel
    Hi LionelP, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. If all of the troubleshooting steps fail from the link provided earlier then we recommend servicing as this would not be software related.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links