Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Liked
    1 times

Asus T100 TAM doesn't boot white light came on

Hi, sorry for my english.
    I purchase recently an Asus T100 TAM, work fine for a week.
    I turn it off at night and when i turn on in the morning it wont boot, i press the power button, the led near power button flash normal, then the white light cam light constantly and the screen il black, totally black, no backlight.
    I have try all combination of button but not work.
    The light cam is on and if i press power button for a while the light cam turn off.
    I have try with dock keyboard and not.
    I notice if a dock is insert and a bootable pen drive is insert in the usb 3.0 port, if i turn on while press the windows button, the pen drive flash for a while but the t100 wont boot.....the light cam is always on......in the normal boot procedure the light cam on for a second, after off...my is on always.
    Sorry for my poor english but i think your understand the problem...please help.
    Best regard.....

Senior Moderator Meritorious
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    904 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistacchio1971 View Post
    I turn it off at night and when i turn on in the morning it wont boot, i press the power button, the led near power button flash normal, then the white light cam light constantly and the screen il black, totally black, no backlight.
    The light cam is on and if i press power button for a while the light cam turn off.
    I notice if a dock is insert and a bootable pen drive is insert in the usb 3.0 port, if i turn on while press the windows button, the pen drive flash for a while but the t100 wont boot.....the light cam is always on......in the normal boot procedure the light cam on for a second, after off...my is on always.
    Sorry for my poor english but i think your understand the problem...please help.
    Best regard.....
    Welcome to the forum Pistacchio1971. We just had a similar occurrence the other day black monitor issue. and the Asus rep that is a member of our forum gave this advice, which I would recommend you doing!
    We're very sorry that you've been having this troublesome issue with your tablet. Would you be able to email us a detailed description of this issue along with the serial and model number of your tablet to socialsupportus@asus.com. We would love to assist you in resolving this issue.
    Last edited by sculptedstylus; 05-09-2015 at 08:15 AM.
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (gave to wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone and tablet

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html
    Asus T100 Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptedstylus View Post
    Welcome to the forum Pistacchio1971. We just had a similar occurrence the other day black monitor issue. and the Asus rep that is a member of our forum gave this advice, which I would recommend you doing!
    Thanks for the answer, my problem is not the same.
    The screen is as off, there are no halos or signs of ignition, for more the light of cam remains always on.
    Asus says the coach to contact him with an email, but I'm in Italy, at this point since it is under warranty, I bought it for a week, call the service center near me is me I do repair under warranty.
    sculptedstylus likes this.

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistacchio1971 View Post
    Best regard.....
    Pistacchio1971 - We're very sorry that you've been having this issue with your notebook. We would love to try some troubleshooting with you, please email us at socialsupportus@asus.com with your serial number and refer to case number N150525128. We would love to assist you in resolving this issue.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links