Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Researching Tablets
    Liked
    1 times

Battery charging

Questions about battery charging:

*Should i charge the device without the dock and with the power off?
    *If not, can i charge while gaming?
    *How long does the battery lasts in games?
    *In which battery percentage i should worry about charging?

These are questions that i havení«t found a understandable answer. Forgive me if someone asked this before. Thank you.

Starscream
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    255 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcosdeCastro View Post
    Questions about battery charging:

*Should i charge the device without the dock and with the power off? Its totally upto to you, but yes you can with or without. I do with the dock and with it being on sleep.
    *If not, can i charge while gaming? Didn't get the 'if not here' can you elaborate more, but Yes you can either way charge it however it will be quite slow to charge while on use/gaming.
    *How long does the battery lasts in games? Not much if you game on the device continuously, it all depends on how you use the device.
    *In which battery percentage i should worry about charging? This is quite random, refer below.

These are questions that i havení«t found a understandable answer. Forgive me if someone asked this before. Thank you.
    You can see the answers in bold at the end of your every question, Since you are still in the researching phase , To know more details about the above, You need to go through the Battery Guides, which are posted here and some issues ones too, as they will let you know multiple scenarios and how people have dealt with if any issue arose or the recommendation ways to do so. They are helpful. You can charge the device With or Without the dock, it is totally upto you however you see fit, or which is better for you. I keep it docked and then charge. If your dock even has the 500 GB HDD, it will take more juice out of your battery when your tablet is connected to the dock, that's also another angle, mine doesn't have that in the dock. While gaming definitely it will last less for how long it used to run normally even much faster then on normal use because of the use of screen (if touch game), or you are using the keyboard, or the gamepad is connected, it all depends, you can charge for sure though, but the battery will take its time to charge and it will be quite slow when in use.

Like I said, go through the guides understand the practical scenarios which users have faced or came across. Heck, I experiment/test on my device alot so sometimes I drain every ounce of battery it has on purpose for a new recharge cycle to observe the next cycle, but majorly I reach my end of day at 30-25% or so and still have plenty to go through and just charge it like that other times I have charged it even on remaining 58% or more even too and let it on AC for another 10 hours, there's no proper percentage for you to worry or stick to, it all comes down to you and how you use the device when you learn how your device behaves, how your day went with the device and what percentage it has at the end of the day, go through the guides, have a better understanding like I said here are some for you below, you can even use the search in the future too for more it is all there,

Let us know how it all works out for you if you got the device too, or didn't either way,

Asus t100 sleep battery drain problem - share your battery life & settings info - Sleep drain, battery life stats

[GUIDE] Battery Stuck at random percent, percentage charge NOT reducing, NOT charging - Not charging, battery calibration, issues

http://www.transformerforums.com/for...tery-wear.html - battery percent readouts, sharings

Battery Life Tested and Tracked - the Results Show - Battery life results

Asus Transformer Book T100 Games - Games section ofcourse alot of good threads there
    janner43 likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    1225 times
    Thread closed to reduce duplication of questions - see the links and information provided by Caster for the appropriate answers.
    Last edited by Swipe; 01-10-2015 at 11:02 AM.
    Caster and janner43 like this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links