Thread: reset factory my TR Book T100TA after update windows 10

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times

reset factory my TR Book T100TA after update windows 10

I have a T100TA from 4years ago … and last year I have update system operation from windows 8.1 to windows10
    I need to clear and reset the notebook because I’ll give it my girlfriend, she’ll use it for work ( email , word, powerpoint)
    I think to reset the system with procedure data reset factory and full clean the drive.
    Now may ask you … This procedure will I return to windows 8.1? or will I have windows 10?

When I bought this notebook , there was the software OFFICE2013 ( document inside with the serial code) .
    Now If I'll have windows 10 (clear) ,shall I be able to lose the software Office2013???

Thanks a lot...

see you...
    b.b.
    ASUS Trasformer Book T100TA (europe version)
    SO: Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
    CPU: Intel Atom Z3740 quad-core (1.33GHz)
    GPU: Intel HD graphics (Gen7)
    2GB di RAM 32GB eMMC

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny713 View Post
    I have a T100TA from 4years ago … and last year I have update system operation from windows 8.1 to windows10
    I need to clear and reset the notebook because I’ll give it my girlfriend, she’ll use it for work ( email , word, powerpoint)
    I think to reset the system with procedure data reset factory and full clean the drive.
    Now may ask you … This procedure will I return to windows 8.1? or will I have windows 10?

When I bought this notebook , there was the software OFFICE2013 ( document inside with the serial code) .
    Now If I'll have windows 10 (clear) ,shall I be able to lose the software Office2013???

Thanks a lot...

see you...
    b.b.
    Hi, we'll be happy to help. If performing a rest through the OS then you will still be one Windows 10. If it's using "F9" while booting, you may return to Windows 8.1. However, you can upgrade to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft. Since the unit is already activated with a Digital Licensing, then your unit should activate given that it's the same Windows 10 is loaded. In regards to the Office 2013, i you have the keycard, you can reinstall it. If not, check to see if it's activated with your email address first before proceeding with the reset.
    bunny713 likes this.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    Hi, we'll be happy to help. If performing a rest through the OS then you will still be one Windows 10. If it's using "F9" while booting, you may return to Windows 8.1. However, you can upgrade to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft. Since the unit is already activated with a Digital Licensing, then your unit should activate given that it's the same Windows 10 is loaded. In regards to the Office 2013, i you have the keycard, you can reinstall it. If not, check to see if it's activated with your email address first before proceeding with the reset.
    Thanks for your support.
    The Office 2013 is inside the system ... So I think that when I'll reset the OS by "F9" while booting... probably to reinstall the office with clean version
    ASUS Trasformer Book T100TA (europe version)
    SO: Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
    CPU: Intel Atom Z3740 quad-core (1.33GHz)
    GPU: Intel HD graphics (Gen7)
    2GB di RAM 32GB eMMC

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links