Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times

Asus Transformer T100TA - BSoD: SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

Hi everyone,

I have a T100TA (z3775, 64GB) and I am constantly getting BSoDs with the message SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR. Interestingly the computer does not write a dump file, the saving indicator never moves from 0%. Once the machine restarts, it loads the BIOS (V313) which is not exit-able (every time you try to exit the BIOS it just loads it again - there is no boot-able media shown in it), I need to force the machine off every time (all BIOS settings are set to standard).

I have reinstalled Windows (8.1) multiple times, always installing all updates (which the computer dislikes the most, as it causes the most crashes). I have most ASUS drivers installed from the ASUS website.

Does anyone know a solution or the cause of this problem, or is someone else experiencing this? Is my BIOS corrupt or is this a hardware issue? Sadly I do not have manufacturer warranty, as the device was bought second hand - I can still return the device though (I hope...).

Greetings,
    Pit
    Last edited by Pitom; 06-03-2015 at 06:22 AM.

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitom View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have a T100TA (z3775, 64GB) and I am constantly getting BSoDs with the message SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR. Interestingly the computer does not write a dump file, the saving indicator never moves from 0%. Once the machine restarts, it loads the BIOS (V313) which is not exit-able (every time you try to exit the BIOS it just loads it again - there is no boot-able media shown in it), I need to force the machine off every time (all BIOS settings are set to standard).

I have reinstalled Windows (8.1) multiple times, always installing all updates (which the computer dislikes the most, as it causes the most crashes). I have most ASUS drivers installed from the ASUS website.

Does anyone know a solution or the cause of this problem, or is someone else experiencing this? Is my BIOS corrupt or is this a hardware issue? Sadly I do not have manufacturer warranty, as the device was bought second hand - I can still return the device though (I hope...).

Greetings,
    Pit
    Hi Pitom, we are sorry for the troubles you are experiencing with your Notebook. Based on what you described, it seems as if you are experiencing a hardware issue or a possible corrupt bios as you mentioned. I would suggest sending your Notebook in to our service center to have an assessment done and servicing where necessary. Email us at socialsupportus@asus.com with your location and serial number for us to check your warranty and advise you further.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know. You may reference this case number (N150610009) on your next contact. We will be more than happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing ASUS products and services.

Thank you,

-In Search of Incredible-

Technical Support Department
    ASUS USA :: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support-
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    417 times
    Here's a recent post with a step by step method to reflash the BIOS from a USB drive.

Might want to give it a try?

ASUS T100TA BIOS Recovery
    Rick, loving my T100TA-C1-GR Z3740 64GB Win 10
    BIOS 314. All Windows updates except Bing. All Asus Live Updates. WIFI driver 5.93.99.210
    I get 8-12 hrs use per charge using SLEEP mode. Warning, NEVER calibrate the touchscreen.
    When posting for help, please include Your Model Particulars
    Casters T100 Master Help Guide

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links